The Boring Lands of Dictatorlandistan is a colossal, orderly nation, notable for its disturbing lack of elderly people, ubiquitous missile silos, and prohibition of alcohol. The hard-nosed, cynical, devout population of 5.444 billion Citizens are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt, moralistic government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Industry, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lisbon. The average income tax rate is 44.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Dictatorlandistanian economy, worth 577 trillion Nills a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Furniture Restoration. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 106,008 Nills, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Newly-peaceful nations are forced to use assault rifles as farming tools due to a lack of funds for purchasing anything else, economists have been named Invertebrates of the Year, parents who reward their teens' chores with concert tickets are charged with illegal reselling, and children often kick eagles for amusement. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Dictatorlandistan's national animal is the eagle, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Dictatorlandistan's influence in West Ponit rose from "Dominator" to "Hermit".
- : Dictatorlandistan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Devout.
- : Dictatorlandistan's influence in West Ponit fell from "Hermit" to "Dominator".
- : Dictatorlandistan's influence in West Ponit rose from "Squire" to "Hermit".
- : Dictatorlandistan relocated from Lazarus to West Ponit.
- : Dictatorlandistan was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Dictatorlandistan ceased to exist in West Ponit.
- : Dictatorlandistan was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
- : Dictatorlandistan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates.
- : Dictatorlandistan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry.