|Capital||Kasu Swathipur Jewel City|
|Animal||White Tiger and Peregrine Falcon|
The Democratic Republic of Didusland is a huge, socially progressive nation, renowned for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, keen interest in outer space, and absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 460 million Diduslandians enjoy some of the most opulent lifestyles in the region, unless they are unemployed or working-class, in which case they are variously starving to death or crippled by easily preventable diseases.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Defense, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kasu Swathipur Jewel City. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 16.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Diduslandian economy, worth 57.2 trillion Ruounllars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Uranium Mining, and Information Technology. Black market activity is notable. Average income is an impressive 124,279 Ruounllars, with the richest citizens earning 9.0 times as much as the poorest.
Major cities shut down as their local sports team takes to the field every day, election results are often delayed for weeks to count the expat votes, foreign casinos have trouble paying fans who bet on the Kasu Swathipur Jewel City White Tiger And Peregrine Falcons' triumph against long odds, and prison officers are bribed not to take bribes. Crime, especially youth-related, is relatively low. Didusland's national animal is the White Tiger and Peregrine Falcon, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Didusland was endorsed by The Fanciful Tales of Refuge Isle.
- : Didusland was endorsed by The Armed Republic of Survivoristan.
- : Following new legislation in Didusland, prison officers are bribed not to take bribes.
- : Following new legislation in Didusland, foreign casinos have trouble paying fans who bet on the Kasu Swathipur Jewel City White Tiger And Peregrine Falcons' triumph against long odds.
- : Didusland was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Average Incomes.
- : Following new legislation in Didusland, election results are often delayed for weeks to count the expat votes.
- : Following new legislation in Didusland, major cities shut down as their local sports team takes to the field every day.
- : Following new legislation in Didusland, exports of chewing gum are inexplicably falling.
- : Following new legislation in Didusland, mantis shrimp studies is academia's fastest-growing field.
- : Didusland voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Forced Blood Sports".
Endorsements Received: 100 » VW53Aland, Marrabuk, Rainbow Vests, Stellar Colonies, Pakitsk, Virgoliaendorses, BearStackof2015, Staynes, Sovietsoyuz, Army of Chaos, Ridann, Todd McCloud, Modra, La xinga, H-Zhena, The Eternal Land of Jong, Peoples Republic of GG, Aivintis, Brotherland, Endertopias, Chria Deau, Kampf Empire, Raunch, Tretrid, Azureano, Talitoa, Mays Austrian Nation, Lingu, Grossvietnam, Wiranath, Imperial Akatsuki, Soirwren, Sen Jast, Dracacre, Kublam, The Soviet Space Commie Union, Davinhia, Dorles, Sokala, Technocratic Tagalog, Axdel, Puelo, Evrigenis, Oofery, Eudinity, A Slanted Black Stripe, Federated States of Zootron, Servants of Gizmo, Republic of Berzerkistan, Chols Worithopia, and 50 others.Zukchiva, Tseriesiscoming, Hexyia, Terra Occulus, France Occidentale, Santa Dystopia, Nurmani, Social Anarchist State, North West Sutherland, Cameronia Excellentia, Pureian, Kavel, East Malaysia, Bysios, Savorca, Rohanland, Celiost, Mamoru, Coruh, Bynzich, Goodnamesarerare, Elejamie, Dratava, Omarci, Lointland, Monteconstance, Asendavia, Chrootangtonia, CopyCato, Arcady-Asclepia, The Almighty Country, Valkyron Union, BuciLand, The Argos Federation, Yuritoria, Jyzeria, Roissyland, Broengtopia, Grey Haven of Tauraucania, Euricanis, Blobbo, Rythawelerzi, Libertanny, Filipopol, Greater New Cassandra, A mean old man, Philville2, Dragons Blood, Survivoristan, and Refuge Isle.