The Kingdom of Din taiko is a massive, orderly nation, ruled by DIN AZMI with an iron fist, and remarkable for its flagrant waste-dumping, pith helmet sales, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, cynical, devout population of 2.406 billion Din taikoans are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The large, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Din City. The average income tax rate is 66.6%.
The all-consuming Din taikoan economy, worth 203 trillion DTS a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Cheese Exports. Average income is 84,615 DTS, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.3 times as much as the poorest.
Arriving late for dinner is considered the height of selfishness, carpet bombing has decimated Brasilistan's landscape and population, banning party poppers has been a real party pooper, and radio stations are forbidden to play anything with too much drum or bass. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Din taiko's national animal is the LEOPARD, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is ISLAM.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Din taiko was endorsed by The Order of the Burning Lotus of East Malaysia.
- : Din taiko endorsed The Order of the Burning Lotus of East Malaysia.
- : Din taiko was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Janoobi Jazair.
- : Din taiko was endorsed by The Mischievous Mermaid of Escade.
- : Din taiko lost the endorsement of The Kongelige Forbund of Roliganistan.
- : Din taiko was endorsed by The Avian Federation of Axdel.
- : Din taiko was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Devout.
- : Following new legislation in Din taiko, radio stations are forbidden to play anything with too much drum or bass.
- : Following new legislation in Din taiko, banning party poppers has been a real party pooper.
- : Following new legislation in Din taiko, carpet bombing has decimated Brasilistan's landscape and population.
Endorsements Received: 28 » VW53Aland, BearStackof2015, H-Zhena, Brotherland, Fedele, Funkadelia, Hizuru, Todd McCloud, Bachtendekuppen, Kingdom of Pars, Roissyland, Kilkire, Am Echad, Aleister, Tim Stark, Eagas, The United Neo American Union, Aelitia, Kangarawa, Plazland, Libertanny, Dragons Blood, Bullpups, Marrico, Axdel, Escade, Janoobi Jazair, and East Malaysia.