|Faith||Disc Golf in Nature|
The Smokin Green Land of DiscGolfLand is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by Tournament Director with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, pith helmet sales, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 8.905 billion DiscGolfLandians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The Course. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient DiscGolfLandian economy, worth a remarkable 2,673 trillion Discs a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 300,213 Discs, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Drivers regularly pull over for nonexistent police cars, antique comic book collectors are disappointed to hear that their treasures are worth exactly as little as their mothers said they were, the regional delicacy of chocolate bombes is deadlier than an unexploded bomb, and the government has pledged that not one drop of its citizens' blood will be spilt. Crime is totally unknown. DiscGolfLand's national animal is the Raptor, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Disc Golf in Nature.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : DiscGolfLand was endorsed by The Western Card Czar of Giovanniland.
- : Following new legislation in DiscGolfLand, the government has pledged that not one drop of its citizens' blood will be spilt.
- : Following new legislation in DiscGolfLand, the regional delicacy of chocolate bombes is deadlier than an unexploded bomb.
- : Following new legislation in DiscGolfLand, antique comic book collectors are disappointed to hear that their treasures are worth exactly as little as their mothers said they were.
- : Following new legislation in DiscGolfLand, drivers regularly pull over for nonexistent police cars.
- : Following new legislation in DiscGolfLand, airplane passengers who purchase "basic economy" tickets are often assigned seats in the lavatory.
- : Following new legislation in DiscGolfLand, kids who move from attending a public school in the city to the country often struggle in goat milking class.
- : Following new legislation in DiscGolfLand, small businesses are gobbled up almost daily by corporate giants.
- : Following new legislation in DiscGolfLand, many are questioning Tournament Director wearing an Eckie-Ecola baseball cap during a keynote speech.
- : DiscGolfLand was reclassified from "Left-Leaning College State" to "Civil Rights Lovefest".
Endorsements Received: 150 » Sindria, Zogradia, Tropical Isles, Liberillia, Common Good, Twisted Duality, Glorious Existence, Chestaan, The Free States of Gotham, Mathematania, The Holy Principality of Saint Mark, Shaktirajya, Greg Tucker, Numpties, Oometz, The United Republic of Westend, Fallgriffin, Moriari, Kittenlicious, Acropylae, Greynne, Fujai, The Undivided, Barcocoland, Ashkan, Kisovec, Wickedly evil people, Meist Isle, Mirchusko, Nevafornia, Gryphonian Alliance, WyEast, Condonohia, Pandaland III, Psikuta, Ellcrys, Shaqolandia, Win Mints, The Father-Land, Dalimbar, Denieria, Divina Patriae, Westwind, Bhang Bhang Duc, Bran Astor, Papercuts and Skittles, Ferroia, Great Sheriffdom, Grandi Fiori, Cryland, and 100 others.Lynier, Tannhauser Gate, Sensorland, Orcatortugs, Fumafuma, Atheist States of Philippines, Recuecn, Pastern, Granducato Toscana, Bigstickistan, Jakubin, Dilber, Big Bad Badger, Pandaland II, Mercia Regnum, Meedvheyt, Illista, East Peninsula, Fielure, Saint Philip and Laurence, United Adaikes, The Unified Missourtama States, Arnic, Probablynotverygoodistan, Wyndward, Akshireuya, Constantinopolisia, United States of Northern America, The Fourth Redoubt, Arvladma, The divisive isolationists, Quevilis, Cro Magnon, Fuentana, Dankinsted, New Cerveza, Myr Tariniel, Kalla, Pi Island, San Mazer, Resurgence City, Arcadim, Kabayan, Pernacyvokya, Holmani, Kiensu, Nieubasria, Einherfell, SBAHJlandia, Arracrania, Saronistan, Mediobogdum, Eskaton, IndyCar Racing, Scationtanland, New Belia, Leukogeras, Baxterra, Av Libertas Vindex, Eienn, Zoran, Plankstein, United Auroran Republic, Artztokzsia, Reklim, Hiems, The Technocratic Ideas, Troodan, Nas Crustium, Schlesien-Galizien, Bucals Kagotoaion, Gastenburg, Anuubis, Saransh, Knight123, The Antarctic Empires, Ahssn, Archonina, Cumidava, Orandia, Carvell, Volkason, Fallen Iron Duke, The United Tribes of Bantai, Fhaengshia, Grand Republic of the Sun, Sirulinuck, Oronia, Triestine, Professor Thomas, Coung Komands, The Citizens of Victoria, Dreamers for Hope, Gracelantia, Irador, Santos-Dominius, Thevinia, Emark, San Diego Islands, and Giovanniland.