|Faith||Disc Golf in Nature|
The Smokin Green Land of DiscGolfLand is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Tournament Director with an even hand, and notable for its infamous sell-swords, free-roaming dinosaurs, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, cheerful, devout population of 10.25 billion DiscGolfLandians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The large, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The Course. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient DiscGolfLandian economy, worth a remarkable 3,285 trillion Discs a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 320,496 Discs, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
A cat may look at a king and a dude can look at an ass, produce labels read 'may contain traces of food', eight-year-olds can be seen lighting up in public areas, and drills and shovels have been banned as the government cracks down on any means of fracking. Crime is totally unknown. DiscGolfLand's national animal is the Raptor, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Disc Golf in Nature.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in DiscGolfLand, drills and shovels have been banned as the government cracks down on any means of fracking.
- : Following new legislation in DiscGolfLand, eight-year-olds can be seen lighting up in public areas.
- : Following new legislation in DiscGolfLand, produce labels read 'may contain traces of food'.
- : Following new legislation in DiscGolfLand, a cat may look at a king and a dude can look at an ass.
- : Following new legislation in DiscGolfLand, hundreds of subterranean tunnels are being built as part of "Project Morlock".
- : Following new legislation in DiscGolfLand, literature classes frequently go on field trips to rock concerts.
- : Following new legislation in DiscGolfLand, vast amounts of energy are expended moving water to hilltop lakes.
- : Following new legislation in DiscGolfLand, political talk shows often have children as guests whenever they need commentary on world religions.
- : Following new legislation in DiscGolfLand, the words 'private' and 'enterprise' must never appear in the same sentence.
- : Following new legislation in DiscGolfLand, political satirists and late night comedians weep as the government begins cleaning up its act.
Endorsements Received: 143 » Sindria, Zogradia, Tropical Isles, Liberillia, Common Good, Twisted Duality, Glorious Existence, The Free States of Gotham, Mathematania, Shaktirajya, Greg Tucker, Fallgriffin, Moriari, Kittenlicious, Acropylae, Greynne, Fujai, The Undivided, Ashkan, Kisovec, Wickedly evil people, Mirchusko, Nevafornia, Gryphonian Alliance, Condonohia, Psikuta, Ellcrys, Win Mints, The Father-Land, Divina Patriae, Westwind, Papercuts and Skittles, Ferroia, Great Sheriffdom, Lynier, Sensorland, Orcatortugs, Fumafuma, Atheist States of Philippines, Granducato Toscana, Dilber, Pandaland II, Meedvheyt, East Peninsula, Arnic, Probablynotverygoodistan, Wyndward, Akshireuya, Constantinopolisia, Arvladma, and 93 others.The divisive isolationists, Cro Magnon, Fuentana, New Cerveza, Kalla, Pi Island, San Mazer, Holmani, Kiensu, Nieubasria, Einherfell, Arracrania, Saronistan, Mediobogdum, IndyCar Racing, New Belia, Leukogeras, Baxterra, Zoran, The Technocratic Ideas, Nas Crustium, Bucals Kagotoaion, Anuubis, Ahssn, Archonina, Cumidava, Volkason, Fallen Iron Duke, The United Tribes of Bantai, Grand Republic of the Sun, Oronia, Triestine, Professor thomas, Dreamers for Hope, Gracelantia, Irador, San Diego Islands, Giovanniland, Organisation of North American Nations, Loegries, Samueliebox, Pepinooo, Pilonistan, Hamburg Neo, Orson Welles, BIteland, Aldesport, Crazy Waters, Yaspica, Marshalia, Thessalian, Arostatzka, Willow Gate, Sniper Slayers, Forcaforta, Archipool, Podium, Bhang Bhang Duc, Zuriath, The Greater Rizal, Rowdy, The United Republic of Westend, Muad-Dib, Ostrogothaland, Plarland Amex, Mackieron, Ingentis Novus, Atopias, A virtual triad, Lodiberdade, The First Earth Empire, Champaign, Eastern Bahia, Wellington Bingbong, Paschalia, Hilang Kuss, La Islas Filipinas, Theronia Ther, Corbynya, India and Bangladesh, Schlesien-Galizien, Schantan, Sel Pauzzille, Estaebia, Weratt, Leecanda, Aluminum Oxynitride, Sirulinuck, Matism, Dowaesk, One Nation under Rob, Old Sunville, and Teralyon.