|Leader||Martiniano Leocádio José Carlos|
The Kingdom of Dpispitir is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Martiniano Leocádio José Carlos with an even hand, and renowned for its complete lack of prisons, daily referendums, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 1.244 billion Dpispitirians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Defense, although Administration, Education, and Industry are also considered important, while Spirituality and International Aid aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Distanpir. The average income tax rate is 34.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Dpispitirian economy, worth 146 trillion bitcoins a year, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Average income is an impressive 118,058 bitcoins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
The roar of the Niagara 3000 mega-loo can be heard several blocks away, several citizens have complained about scientists abducting their pets for experimentation, industry tycoons rarely hide their misdeeds due to the government's habit of bailing them out, and edutainment video games are taking Dpispitir's students to the next level. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Dpispitir's national animal is the Uiraçu, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Dpispitir was endorsed by The Protectorate of Opossum Slayer.
- : Following new legislation in Dpispitir, edutainment video games are taking Dpispitir's students to the next level.
- : Following new legislation in Dpispitir, industry tycoons rarely hide their misdeeds due to the government's habit of bailing them out.
- : Following new legislation in Dpispitir, several citizens have complained about scientists abducting their pets for experimentation.
- : Following new legislation in Dpispitir, the roar of the Niagara 3000 mega-loo can be heard several blocks away.
- : Following new legislation in Dpispitir, the average commuter spends four hours a day driving to and from work.
- : Dpispitir was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Rudest Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Dpispitir, tombstones are ten feet high to accommodate the names of inhabitants.
- : Following new legislation in Dpispitir, citizens recently voted in favour of declaring bubblewrap an 'abomination of nature'.
- : Following new legislation in Dpispitir, citizens with artificial limbs are forbidden to serve as beauty pageant judges.
Endorsements Received: 85 » Fedele, H-Zhena, Thyaclinia, United China Nation, Socialist Holy American Empire, Dark Edgyness, Wiranath, The Happian Union, Ridann, A Slanted Black Stripe, Broengtopia, Republic of Berzerkistan, Brotherland, Aelitia, Roissyland, Axdel, Bakaworld, Talitoa, Narinoland, Kucia, The Soviet Space Commie Union, United Edwards, Trimmania, Furnifold, Davelands, Tim Stark, Hizuru, Bachtendekuppen, Norport, The New Wisconsin Empire, Kampf Empire, New Taranaki, Yutogolan, Danesopia, Wanabe, The Angel of Charity, Neruch, Sicilla, Babcocia, The Holy Empire of Moronica, Janoobi Jazair, Aklevin, Abadong, Arberinopolis, Adolanta, Aeljae, Adavan, Akorial, Ravendi, Adriatican, and 35 others.Agonya, Am Echad, Kangarawa, Arpino, Amjedia, BearStackof2015, Enlil, Airrajul, AngusEssa, Someseni, Marrico, Stellar Colonies, Anecho, TheRuthenians, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Just Vale 2, Pakitsk, Free sovereign Soviet socialist republic, Kilkire, Astroa, The Holy Utopian Republic, The United Asian Republics, Justice-Becoming, VW53Aland, Gratefuland, VoyKovie, Freedom Fascists, Aleister, Funkadelia, Greater Felter, Todd McCloud, Abtracnt, Zang0, The United Neo American Union, and Opossum Slayer.