|Leader||the Supreme Soviet|
The People's Republic of Dudaev is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by the Supreme Soviet with an even hand, and notable for its national health service, complete absence of social welfare, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 34.713 billion Dudaevians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Gregor. The average income tax rate is 25.5%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Dudaevian economy, worth a remarkable 5,322 trillion Copper Roubles a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 153,317 Copper Roubles, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The "Dreadnowt" is the pride and joy of the Dudaevian Navy, t-shirts displaying a photo of the Supreme Soviet performing the Full-Monty are selling out, saying "don't do anything that the Supreme Soviet wouldn't do" doesn't exclude a great deal, and pareidolic SETI scientists swear there's a message from aliens hidden within pi. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Dudaev's national animal is the Communist Beaver, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Dudaev was endorsed by The Free Land of The Steephills.
- : Following new legislation in Dudaev, pareidolic SETI scientists swear there's a message from aliens hidden within pi.
- : Following new legislation in Dudaev, saying "don't do anything that the Supreme Soviet wouldn't do" doesn't exclude a great deal.
- : Following new legislation in Dudaev, t-shirts displaying a photo of the Supreme Soviet performing the Full-Monty are selling out.
- : Following new legislation in Dudaev, the "Dreadnowt" is the pride and joy of the Dudaevian Navy.
- : Dudaev endorsed The Free Land of Aordatmer.
- : Dudaev endorsed The Matriarchy of Bananorium.
- : Dudaev endorsed The Armed Republic of New Plant.
- : Dudaev was endorsed by The Armed Republic of New Plant.
- : Dudaev was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Public Education.
Endorsements Received: 41 » Kethania, Shamian, Wirkungsgrad, Alangrad, Soviet Felines, Stalin Lands, Vulga, Marxmeans, Transbiansylvania, The Workers Union of Habsburg-Lorraine, Zaversko, Greater Nitrania, Land of Justinian, Phallas, Calusahatchii, The Union of Malaysian Socialists, Garbynia, The Tarpeian Cliffs, Korga, Harthis, Karelianastan, The Jacros, Shimanovango, Ubertas, United Soviets of the Socialist Republic, Kheshiga, Feyrisshire, Wonkonia, New Astri, Ganjallia, Luftetia, Rothnia, Fardahar, Eriadni, Trinakie, Virgondo, The Tsardom of Muscovy, Aordatmer, Bananorium, New Plant, and The Steephills.