The Knights Templar of Dylar is a colossal, genial nation, ruled by Knight Listig with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, triple-decker prams, and infamous sell-swords. The compassionate, cheerful, devout population of 9.816 billion Dylarians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Spirituality, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Jerusalem. The average income tax rate is 81.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Dylarian economy, worth a remarkable 1,195 trillion Doubloons a year, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Woodchip Exports, Tourism, and Basket Weaving. Average income is an impressive 121,796 Doubloons, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.7 times as much as the poorest.
Anything is permissible when wearing latex gloves, dentists routinely perform open heart surgery, urbanites are banned from bucolic settings for safety concerns, and Dylar has one of the largest offshore wind farms in the world. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Dylar's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Roman Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Dylar, Dylar has one of the largest offshore wind farms in the world.
- : Following new legislation in Dylar, urbanites are banned from bucolic settings for safety concerns.
- : Following new legislation in Dylar, dentists routinely perform open heart surgery.
- : Following new legislation in Dylar, anything is permissible when wearing latex gloves.
- : Following new legislation in Dylar, the smell of tobacco is often smelt around legislative buildings across the nation.
- : Following new legislation in Dylar, archaeological discoveries are often followed by mysterious hamster abductions.
- : Dylar voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Access to Abortion".
- : Following new legislation in Dylar, corporate lawyers are switching careers to the more lucrative field of green politics.
- : Following new legislation in Dylar, party leaders rely on horoscopes to create "ticket balance".
- : Following new legislation in Dylar, the national anthem is considered broadly offensive to those who don't believe in Roman Catholicism.
Endorsements Received: 97 » Amerion, Anserisa, Madreia, Erinor, Crystal Creation, Lana Rity, Sau Man Frescher, Barabarom, Aidenfieeld, Land Without Shrimp, Bleakfoot, Isles of Creckero, Hanguk-Nippon, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Aumeltopia, Tsunamy, Qawe, Bawkie, PenguinPies, Eskvenn, Wehraboos, Tsvetania, Rabbitz, Volaworand, Springhollow, Qvait, Ashvakka, The Two Jerseys, Curlyhoward, Hutington, Our Lord and Savior Ting, The Worst army of, Kringalia, Beepee, Farengeto, Ebonhand, Jehenna, Holy Free, Mapico, CzechoSlovakishMoravia, Ralphburg, Xandev, Quh, Elan Sleazebaganno, Kervanosia, Eggraria, Techganet, Merevane, Yeldarbsland, Gnofnordclancedenilland, and 47 others.Marinho Islands, Compli, West Pastafaria, Starsight, Baltenlands, Shefino, ChickenDome, Auphelia, Gran Caracas, Erimo, Melicorium, Peoples Republic of Columbus, Shanor, Kandorith, NganXuan, Oncarra, Freest Freedonia, The Filippinas, Matak Tribes, Laamiva, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Corgitopiaa, Nowa Europa, Well F, Rhetiaa, United States of Vietnam, Tepertopia, Purple Hyacinth, Trepsit, Sandaoguo, New Briantown, Markla, Vincent Field, Briteannia, Belschaft, Ovkianos, Myness, Drugged Monkeys, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Kedjens, Midand, Concrete Slab, Andinla, Official State of Landland, Catillos, B H A R A T, and Lux Umbrat.