The Long and Winding Road of E6 is a gargantuan, efficient nation, remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, smutty television, and public floggings. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless population of 13.762 billion E6ians live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The minute, liberal, pro-business government, or what there is of one, is solely concerned with Industry. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient E6ian economy, worth a remarkable 2,412 trillion E6s a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Gambling, Pizza Delivery, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 175,309 E6s, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 1,620,227 per year while the poor average 1,856, a ratio of 872 to 1.
Concussed E6ball players cannot remember their lineup position, the letters L, G, and B must never be grouped together, governments opposing E6 are beset by rebels, and billions are being spent on a new island airport. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, probably because of the absence of a police force. E6's national animal is the E6, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : E6 was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Efficient Economies and Largest Publishing Industry.
- : E6's influence in Unknown rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : E6's influence in Unknown rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : E6's influence in Unknown rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : E6's influence in Unknown rose from "Zero" to "Nipper".
- : E6 altered its national flag.
- : E6 relocated from Balder to Unknown.
- : E6 was refounded in Balder.
- : E6 ceased to exist in Balder.
- : E6 was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.