|Leader||Prime Minister Avia|
The Mysterious Community of Eastern Starbowie is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Prime Minister Avia with a fair hand, and renowned for its soft-spoken computers, punitive income tax rates, and compulsory gun ownership. The compassionate, democratic population of 3.385 billion Pokemon love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Raichu City. The average income tax rate is 72.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Starbowense economy, worth 281 trillion Shock-hearts a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Basket Weaving. Average income is 83,060 Shock-hearts, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Left-wing militias train children how to properly burn down banks, serial killers who are released early distribute death but not their seed, the nation has welcomed its expats back with open arms, and the government builds houses for foreign newcomers. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Eastern Starbowie's national animal is the Pokemon, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Natural Violet.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Eastern Starbowie was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
- : Following new legislation in Eastern Starbowie, the government builds houses for foreign newcomers.
- : Following new legislation in Eastern Starbowie, the nation has welcomed its expats back with open arms.
- : Eastern Starbowie endorsed The Democratic Republic of Aleisynium.
- : Eastern Starbowie was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Aleisynium.
- : Eastern Starbowie was endorsed by The Colony of Kalanu.
- : Following new legislation in Eastern Starbowie, serial killers who are released early distribute death but not their seed.
- : Following new legislation in Eastern Starbowie, left-wing militias train children how to properly burn down banks.
- : Following new legislation in Eastern Starbowie, soylent products are an expensive commodity due to a lack of volunteers.
- : Following new legislation in Eastern Starbowie, rugby players that knock each other over always stop to make sure the other fellow is okay.
Endorsements Received: 65 » Socialist Platypus, The Free City of Nelson, Duby, Aelandi, Charville, Liberto-Ancapistan, Pervincia, Balan Bar, Aether Inc, Saraai, The sovereign provinces of Mesha, Hubdova, Seolia, Cyzixraqab, Primis Tenebris, Devonigondwana, Werstonal, Nibelia, Tolerian Empire, Kensaland, Loveable Dogs, The Spook Who Sat By The Door, Stustu, Hockeyyekcoh, Sweola, Bothenry, El Blurkistan, Cern Calba, Terra Valor, BadBitchVille, Elythrea, The Psittacines, Kurczak Mielony, Lucensia, Gatorstan, Ciapore, United Cyber Tech, Danimpalia, Nova Briton, Ziroxeut, StarGaiz, Nueva Rico, Untied States of Matter, Cramboria, Redamia, GreatBritannia, The Orange Microwaves, Cle Brait, Covoicotheval, Zuelong, and 15 others.Swiss Hommousionopia, Great Luirokitanea, Vivenxistan, Oktadonia, Boettger, Wakaru, Her Majesty Silver Garden, Washiwa, Tentoria, The Capitalist China Party, Holy Boaiggim, Litorauria, Ienia, Kalanu, and Aleisynium.