The Republic of Eastern Winesian is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its digital currency, pith helmet sales, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate population of 1.24 billion Eastern Winesianians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Environment. The average income tax rate is 84.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Eastern Winesianian economy, worth 164 trillion marks a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an impressive 132,379 marks, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Hundreds of subterranean tunnels are being built as part of "Project Morlock", Eastern Winesianians are regularly fired for looking at MyFace during their lunch breaks, prolonged government investigations are a common revenge tactic among spurned significant others, and the alarmingly racist TV show 'Bigtopians Say the Darndest Things' is a hit. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Eastern Winesian's national animal is the dove, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Eastern Winesian, the alarmingly racist TV show 'Bigtopians Say the Darndest Things' is a hit.
- : Eastern Winesian was endorsed by The Confederacy Union of Innocentic.
- : Following new legislation in Eastern Winesian, prolonged government investigations are a common revenge tactic among spurned significant others.
- : Following new legislation in Eastern Winesian, Eastern Winesianians are regularly fired for looking at MyFace during their lunch breaks.
- : Following new legislation in Eastern Winesian, hundreds of subterranean tunnels are being built as part of "Project Morlock".
- : Eastern Winesian was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : Following new legislation in Eastern Winesian, funeral directors are frequently looking at their watches during funerals.
- : Following new legislation in Eastern Winesian, spoiler warnings are now given out before political speeches.
- : Following new legislation in Eastern Winesian, the government is making attempts at curtailing the flood of spam emails with little progress.
- : Following new legislation in Eastern Winesian, hypochondriacs demand treatment for genetic disorders they don't have.
Endorsements Received: 173 » The Pantheons, Zzozona, Sikol, Shibutani, Hamerica, Koda-Land, Hardscrabble, Siwale, Former English Colony, Interdimensional Zone, New Lakemba, Draconian Progression, Lulubellia, Navsland, Aerilia, Great Bights Mum, Kazoo Basin, The Tampa Bay Rays, Empy, The Rhein States, Orado, Kragsgale, The Serdey Islands, Heilhum Imperius, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Notyoutopia, Bankowiata, Loutsland, Pytong, Dreadton, Dar es Saalam, Sundred, Imperial Pieserged, Guer Aike, Slyakanya, Kranostav, Selfgradatude, Corfad, Yaorozu, Newpromisedland, Odelinor, Votak Matim, Republica Guilleana, Territorio di Nessuno, Kocherian, Valentine Z, Holy Oranz, Sevinland, North Bratislava, Brucklania, and 123 others.Omnistria, Yokciq Empire, Dabarastan, Cretox State, Pasargad, Shadowrik, Andexia, Sunto, Joodey, East Akra, 1 very fast endotarter, Sil Dorsett, Wineclaw, The Peoples Republic of Kyle, The Pleiads, Ethnon, Fauzjhia, Yellops, Seenvorland, Ravendi, Frances Francis the First of France, Nodnarb, Wilkshire, Godwanna, Shinjuku tokyo 0, Daiz, The Jerichowan Country, Xipher, Tvers, Climeria, Maclare, Seijitsu, Ozstan, The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg, Blyskalia, Colfes, Pallaith, El Fiji Grande, Port Naga, The Iron Lions, United Kahndaq, Darkmondoria, Svenskskit, Bharathvarsh, Libertania Democratica, Strongwill, His Enduring Majesty, Star Kingdom, Illusia and Neverendia, Wisconsota, Xagill, Landestian, Hyphen, Xentherida, Maratabat, Holy Empire of Greater Bavaria, Que Lukustinardon, Runeda, Nalver And, A Salmon Named Harold, Planes, Zyvetskistaahn, Madjack, The Endless Eventide, The Mazur Empire, Galbadiana, Ellbonnia, Simone Republic, Sachi, The AnCap Pirate Utopia, Patrician, Mellby, McMasterdonia, Barabolia, Moubarakistan, Zemnaya Svoboda, Chips and Guac, KhalChicken, Otakus and Weebs, Valgarda, Nordic-British Union, Glurponia, Vesteysia, Venicea, Clan Spaniel, Francois Isidore, Travislavania, Free Salvation, Minich, Maott, Figyjharli, Wapistan, Sanjurika, Trumpski, Svenskan, Greater Afroeurasia, Kromi, Dangine, Questann, Siforpeo, Lol2639, Northern Titans, Shotokonia, Myrabowsha, Austrian Confederacy, Tyirza, BTProductions, Super Girl, Xyrron, Boston Castle, San Felipe, Uzbek Khan, Aryan Homeland, Alexander the Magnus, Rainengrad, Steampunk Ariel, Mon Island, New Celoveniortan, Viridiann, Cajland, ForestMythal, Religioncord, and Innocentic.