|Faith||Hating the Bourgeoisie|
The Egg-based Commune of Eggraria is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Aria Promethə with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, irreverence towards religion, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 2.921 billion Eggrarians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Manifesti. The average income tax rate is 83.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Eggrarian economy, worth 312 trillion Taxes a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 106,974 Taxes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Popular cartoon characters frequently appear in government-sponsored PSAs reminding students to say no to drugs, signatures have been replaced with illegible scribbles, social media sites prompt users to send birthday greetings to unresponsive nonagenarians, and in a baffling press conference Aria Promethə proudly dismantled a broken door. Crime is totally unknown. Eggraria's national animal is the yellow canary, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Hating the Bourgeoisie.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Eggraria voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Nuremgard".
- : Eggraria voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Integrity in Law Enforcement".
- : Eggraria endorsed The Glorious Financial Empire of FiTzGEraLdLAnD.
- : Eggraria's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Eggraria was endorsed by The Glorious Financial Empire of FiTzGEraLdLAnD.
- : Eggraria's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Following new legislation in Eggraria, in a baffling press conference Aria Promethə proudly dismantled a broken door.
- : Following new legislation in Eggraria, social media sites prompt users to send birthday greetings to unresponsive nonagenarians.
- : Following new legislation in Eggraria, signatures have been replaced with illegible scribbles.
- : Eggraria's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".