The Empire of Eienn is a huge, genial nation, notable for its smutty television, daily referendums, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 396 million Eiennians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Suplex City. The average income tax rate is 41.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Eiennian economy, worth 40.5 trillion Tamashis a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Book Publishing, and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 102,153 Tamashis, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.5 times as much as the poorest.
The government pours millions of Tamashis into rehabilitation programs annually, there's a big brother in every prison, the price of takeaway food quadruples after 6pm, and many aides in Leader's office are known to be serial jaywalkers. Crime is totally unknown. Eienn's national animal is the turtle, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Eienn, many aides in Leader's office are known to be serial jaywalkers.
- : Following new legislation in Eienn, the price of takeaway food quadruples after 6pm.
- : Following new legislation in Eienn, there's a big brother in every prison.
- : Following new legislation in Eienn, the government pours millions of Tamashis into rehabilitation programs annually.
- : Following new legislation in Eienn, attendance of fathers at PTA meetings is at an all-time high.
- : Following new legislation in Eienn, the minority inevitably have their addenda vetoed.
- : Eienn voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Forced Blood Sports".
- : Following new legislation in Eienn, roadside walls are being built and mother nature is paying for it.
- : Following new legislation in Eienn, the weather report is the prisoners' favourite programme.
- : Following new legislation in Eienn, strip mining of rare earth metals is up while back problems are down.
Endorsements Received: 106 » Rineia, Atopias, Bova Ptaltand, Area 591, Dao Ding, Kabayan, Unreal Latino Men, Wickedly evil people, The Isle of Burgrass, The Antarctic Empires, Sniki, Gracelantia, Bran Astor, Ignuei, Albyion Kingdom, Antahbrantahstan, Fallgriffin, Divina Patriae, Archonina, Conar Ascendency, Sindria, Itrusca, Cro Magnon, Einherfell, The Fourth Redoubt, Arnic, Demetrian, Condonohia, Rubberduckia, Granducato Toscana, Athrid HullHund, Avadon, Barcocoland, Mathematania, Recuecn, Glorious Existence, Common Good, Western End Them Son, Toberkuibac, Greater Fevaria, Suessu, Mercia Regnum, Big Bertha, Eiriann, BoxcarJim, Amanohara, New Democratic Republic of Russia, Ferroia, Nevafornia, Ingentis Novus, and 56 others.Hiems, Papercuts and Skittles, Atheist States of Philippines, Triestine, Holmani, British Snoing Ang, El Facil, Mediobogdum, Robbinston, Neoteutonia, Tyyyyysylvania, East Swedesia, Rivello, CaskistalanarisKirkjubjark, Professor Thomas, Shaktirajya, Nieubasria, Dalimbar, Estriacea, Calingfara, Kakeane, Lynier, Liberillia, Glenbeigh, Fujai, Greynne, United Adaikes, 3kruimels, Zenduria, Saransh, Isle Royale, Anuubis, Carinakerathe, Escapitania, Firenza, Ellcrys, Aeronditha, The Undivided, Altana Pacifica, Quevilis, Eleftherios venizelos, The Unified Missourtama States, Novasamita, Futuo, Zoran, Europity, Shirwan, Democratic Peoples Freedonia, Volkason, Rebal Elywuzzoia, Tyrea, Ahssn, Dioswania, Giovanniland, Aluminum Oxynitride, and The Citizens of Victoria.