|Capital||Heimdallr - The Vermilion Capital|
|Leader||Imperial Chancellor Giliath Osiris|
|Faith||Spiral of Erebos|
The Vermilion Empire of Einherfell is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Imperial Chancellor Giliath Osiris with an even hand, and notable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, rampant corporate plagiarism, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 2.246 billion Einherfellians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Heimdallr - The Vermilion Capital. The average income tax rate is 70.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Einherfellian economy, worth 278 trillion Miras a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 123,850 Miras, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Unpackaged foodstuffs rot on store shelves, sharks are enjoying their deliveries of canned food, sections of the police receive paramilitary training, and nine out of ten citizens of Einherfell answered 'nuclear safety inspector' when asked their occupation. Crime is totally unknown. Einherfell's national animal is the Golden Stallion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Spiral of Erebos.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Einherfell, nine out of ten citizens of Einherfell answered 'nuclear safety inspector' when asked their occupation.
- : Following new legislation in Einherfell, sections of the police receive paramilitary training.
- : Following new legislation in Einherfell, sharks are enjoying their deliveries of canned food.
- : Following new legislation in Einherfell, unpackaged foodstuffs rot on store shelves.
- : Following new legislation in Einherfell, UFO sightings are listed daily in the morning news.
- : Following new legislation in Einherfell, internet searches for the inventor of the three-wheeled steam-powered Einherfellian weed picker are way up.
- : Following new legislation in Einherfell, human sacrifice to the metaphorical altar of Mammon ensures national prosperity.
- : Following new legislation in Einherfell, business owners return from long vacations to find their factories have been turned into homeless shelters.
- : Following new legislation in Einherfell, voting for pro-Bigtopian candidates is voluntary.
- : Following new legislation in Einherfell, the standardised national curriculum requires that all-male classes be taught why they have periods.
Endorsements Received: 138 » Bran Astor, Bhang Bhang Duc, Sensorland, Atheist States of Philippines, Mercia Regnum, Mirchusko, The Undivided, Mathematania, Papercuts and Skittles, Pandaland II, United States of Northern America, Fujai, Kisovec, Cro Magnon, Divina Patriae, The Fourth Redoubt, Holmani, Kittenlicious, Cryland, Wickedly evil people, Svanland, Gryphonian Alliance, Marshalia, Win Mints, Fuentana, Nedtherland, The United Republic of Westend, Twisted Duality, Sindria, Thyrall, Lynier, Westwind, Ingentis Novus, San Mazer, Condonohia, Nieubasria, Rubberduckia, Liberillia, Glorious Existence, Marina Nova, Imperial Eascalsh Ohavillbell, New Democratic Republic of Russia, DiscGolfLand, Constantinopolisia, Western End Them Son, Psikuta, Fielure, Arnic, Pi Island, The Rega, and 88 others.Terra Narberth, The united federation of vooperia, New Belia, Greynne, Common Good, Ferroia, The Technocratic Ideas, Triestine, Acropylae, Southern Gamedermark, Q The Almighty, The Isle of Burgrass, Bova Ptaltand, Archonina, Gracelantia, The Anclave, Fumafuma, Leukogeras, Fallgriffin, Kalla, Comia Noracon, New Cerveza, Oronia, Dreamers for Hope, Akshireuya, Neon Sweden, Free Radio States, Shaktirajya, Nevafornia, East Swedesia, Robbinston, Tropical Isles, Torkvale, Numpties, Greg Tucker, Arracrania, BoxcarJim, Ellcrys, Zoran, IndyCar Racing, Resurgence City, Matism, Starblazer, Arvladma, Coung Komands, Region of Dwipantara, Twin Tiers Metropolis, Champaign, Bodusse, Redacterial Psychoanalysts, Sultanat of Turkistan, The Eclectic End, Itrusca, SBAHJlandia, Fallen Iron Duke, Athrid HullHund, Plankstein, Avadon, Mediobogdum, Orandia, Anuubis, Inner Paniumati, Volkason, Sniper Slayers, Santos-Dominius, Emark, Giovanniland, Eskaton, Dilber, Sirulinuck, Hamburg Neo, Thevinia, Betsomarik, Aldesport, BIteland, Squornshelan Remnant States, Diaconstipation, Kurabis, Newfieisland, Yaspica, Dalimbar, Pandaland III, Valocke, Ahssn, Orson Welles, The First Earth Empire, Professor Thomas, and Nagaraningrad.