The Wandering City of Eisenstern is a massive, efficient nation, remarkable for its national health service, smutty television, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate population of 2.443 billion Eisensternians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Defense, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Eisenstern. The average income tax rate is 62.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Eisensternian economy, worth 199 trillion Star Marks a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 81,641 Star Marks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The Eisenstern Enquirer offers weekly cash prizes for 'most blasphemous song, story, or cartoon', Leader sports gold-plated grillz to promote the government's hard money policy, citizens are deployed to barren deserts to protect small territorial claims, and giggling teens are asked to put their mouths on rubber dolls. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Eisenstern's national animal is the Black-Branded Owl, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Eisenstern published "Military capabilities of Eisenstern" (Account: Other).
- : Eisenstern published "The Council of Seven" (Account: Other).
- : Eisenstern published "Overview" (Account: Other).
- : Eisenstern published "Initiation" (Account: Other).
- : Eisenstern was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Eisenstern was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans, Most Extensive Public Healthcare, and Most Scientifically Advanced.
- : Eisenstern was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Defense Forces.
- : Eisenstern published "Do you hear the bells toll?" (Account: Other).
- : Eisenstern was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Secular.
- : Eisenstern was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Cheerful Citizens and the Top 10% for Healthiest Citizens.