|Leader||Guello Monkey Ears Bealow|
|Faith||Deviate and Meditate|
|Currency||Envisan Dalai Lama|
|Animal||Enlightened Monkey - Badger|
The United Mystical Realms of Envisa is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Guello Monkey Ears Bealow with an even hand, and remarkable for its infamous sell-swords, parental licensing program, and compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, humorless, devout population of 8.93 billion Envisans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Industry, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Star Child. The average income tax rate is 89.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Envisan economy, worth a remarkable 1,656 trillion Envisan Dalai Lamas a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Book Publishing. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 185,514 Envisan Dalai Lamas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.5 times as much as the poorest.
Government-sponsored gallows are being erected by Violetist temples, wrongful arrests abound as 'criminals' blame the guy next to them, minor parties are virtually absent in Parliament, and some of the country's most famous photographers are animals. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Envisa's national animal is the Enlightened Monkey - Badger, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Deviate and Meditate.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Envisa was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Devout.
- : Following new legislation in Envisa, some of the country's most famous photographers are animals.
- : Following new legislation in Envisa, minor parties are virtually absent in Parliament.
- : Following new legislation in Envisa, wrongful arrests abound as 'criminals' blame the guy next to them.
- : Following new legislation in Envisa, government-sponsored gallows are being erected by Violetist temples.
- : Envisa was endorsed by The Supreme Peaceful Enlightened of Andromeda Islands.
- : Envisa's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Envisa was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Average.
- : Following new legislation in Envisa, baby boys who pick up pink crayons are sent to a psychiatric ward.
- : Following new legislation in Envisa, ambitious "businessmen" use their children to sell and advertise their products.