|Currency||standered monitary unit|
The Dictatorship of Euarsia is a massive, orderly nation, ruled by big brother with an iron fist, and notable for its state-planned economy, rampant corporate plagiarism, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 1.462 billion Euarsians are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The large, corrupt, moralistic, socially-minded, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, although Law & Order, Administration, and Education are also considered important, while Social Policy isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of airstrip one. The average income tax rate is 90.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Euarsian economy, worth 387 trillion standered monitary units a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is an enormous, deeply entrenched, fairly diversified black market in Arms Manufacturing, Uranium Mining, Woodchip Exports, and Beef-Based Agriculture. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an amazing 264,797 standered monitary units, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
Earthquake sirens are a leading cause of hearing loss, Maxtopians are both starving and giddy after the Euarsian military unleashed its biological weapons, political speeches always take place at sunset to a background of patriotic power ballads, and politicians are often seen with soldiers pointing guns at their heads. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Euarsia's national animal is the prole, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is the party.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Euarsia was endorsed by The Community of Emark.
- : Following new legislation in Euarsia, politicians are often seen with soldiers pointing guns at their heads.
- : Following new legislation in Euarsia, political speeches always take place at sunset to a background of patriotic power ballads.
- : Following new legislation in Euarsia, Maxtopians are both starving and giddy after the Euarsian military unleashed its biological weapons.
- : Following new legislation in Euarsia, earthquake sirens are a leading cause of hearing loss.
- : Following new legislation in Euarsia, the clergy of the party remains a single-sex institution.
- : Following new legislation in Euarsia, foreign militias and child smuggling rings will always love big brother.
- : Following new legislation in Euarsia, military parades quietly tiptoe their way through the streets.
- : Following new legislation in Euarsia, parties that are too noisy are broken up to prevent disturbing wildlife.
- : Following new legislation in Euarsia, the nation has nearly as many history museums as Euarsians.
Endorsements Received: 52 » Bran Astor, The Holy Principality of Saint Mark, Dalimbar, Fujai, Big Bad Badger, Marshalia, Sensorland, Greynne, Redenya, Westwind, Fuentana, The Fourth Redoubt, San Mazer, Gastenburg, Atheist States of Philippines, Cro Magnon, Surroosia, Papercuts and Skittles, Pastern, Kiensu, Mirchusko, Nieubasria, The Unified Missourtama States, Santos-Dominius, Recuecn, Arracrania, Kisovec, The Antarctic Empires, Eskaton, Cryland, IndyCar Racing, SV Equinox, United Adaikes, Turizion, Eienn, Plankstein, Hiems, Holmani, Loegries, Mercia Regnum, Saransh, Pepinooo, Fhaengshia, Quevilis, Numpties, Archonina, Mediobogdum, Wickedly evil people, Anuubis, Fallen Iron Duke, and 2 others.Hologaland, and Emark.