|Leader||Pope Tommie XVI|
|Faith||Church of Mary Magdalene|
The Ecclesiastical Matriarchy of Faelauntz is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Pope Tommie XVI with an iron fist, and renowned for its public floggings, punitive income tax rates, and compulsory gun ownership. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless, devout population of 2.347 billion Fae are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The enormous, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Administration, and Spirituality. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rhosyndinas. The average income tax rate is 81.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Faelau economy, worth 224 trillion rations a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a large, well-organized black market in Arms Manufacturing, Uranium Mining, Information Technology, and Automobile Manufacturing. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 95,842 rations, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
The new Bison Supremacy Party is faring well in the polls, home renovation shows are increasingly popular, a positive pregnancy test doubles as a visa, and warfare increasingly resembles a video game. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Faelauntz's national animal is the bison, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Church of Mary Magdalene.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Faelauntz was endorsed by The Riverside Van of Lemonadia.
- : Faelauntz was endorsed by The Republic of Castarilia.
- : Faelauntz was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Broustan.
- : Faelauntz was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Food can into Space.
- : Following new legislation in Faelauntz, warfare increasingly resembles a video game.
- : Following new legislation in Faelauntz, a positive pregnancy test doubles as a visa.
- : Following new legislation in Faelauntz, home renovation shows are increasingly popular.
- : Following new legislation in Faelauntz, the new Bison Supremacy Party is faring well in the polls.
- : Following new legislation in Faelauntz, rumor has it that Pope Tommie XVI has won three lotteries in a row.
- : Faelauntz was endorsed by The Free Land of The United Socialist Republic of India.
Endorsements Received: 32 » The Marconian State, Titanne, Andusre, Shoila, The Greater Ohio Valley, Islonia, The Bigtopia, Marie Byrd, Rayekka, Fishergate, Teonage, Fyoria, Giant Redwoods, Celdoria, Uppenja, Marvinville, Ermica, World Trade, ASEAN Nations, Pap Sculgief, Besancia, Rushenberg, Hulldom, Sillonie, Le Caldreaux, Taralania, Dizgovzy, Zanaana, The United Socialist Republic of India, Food can into Space, Castarilia, and Lemonadia.