The Federal Republic of Falthonia is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its frequent executions, soft-spoken computers, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, democratic population of 549 million Falthonians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Falthonus City. The average income tax rate is 70.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Falthonian economy, worth 53.8 trillion Faths a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Woodchip Exports, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is 98,040 Faths, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Billions of Faths are spent to take high-quality photos of the Eagle Nebula, no one believes anything until it has been strenuously tested and peer-reviewed, saying 'Hi Guys' to a mixed gender group of people at work is a fireable offense, and recognised healthcare professionals treat diabetes with a grain of sugar in a barrel of water. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Falthonia's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Falthonia was endorsed by The Golden Delegoose Monarchy of Technocratic Tagalog.
- : Falthonia was endorsed by The Republic of Dravida India.
- : Falthonia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Fairness in Collective Bargaining"".
- : Falthonia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate The Embassy"".
- : Following new legislation in Falthonia, recognised healthcare professionals treat diabetes with a grain of sugar in a barrel of water.
- : Following new legislation in Falthonia, saying 'Hi Guys' to a mixed gender group of people at work is a fireable offense.
- : Following new legislation in Falthonia, no one believes anything until it has been strenuously tested and peer-reviewed.
- : Following new legislation in Falthonia, billions of Faths are spent to take high-quality photos of the Eagle Nebula.
- : Following new legislation in Falthonia, the installation of street lights across remote goat tracks has left citizens bemused.
- : Falthonia was endorsed by The Sororal Republics of Wallenburg.
Endorsements Received: 42 » EHTYCSCYTHE, Axdel, Debluu, Oofery, Wiranath, Lyontisia, Brotherland, Evrigenis, Tassirion, VW53Aland, Ankras, Layngderfleethe, Coruh, New Leganes, Lanwa, Mays Austrian Nation, Zukchiva, Santa Dystopia, Acronis, Hellod Immury, Rainbow Vests, A mean old man, Pakitsk, Asendavia, East Malaysia, Staynes, Cellar Doors, Marrabuk, Dragons Blood, Tretrid, Lorrana, United Socialist States of Amerika, BearStackof2015, Eastern Alksearia, Modra, Eastern Romgalia, North Bernia, Namaste Isle, The Three States of Fortuna, Wallenburg, Dravida India, and Technocratic Tagalog.