The Union of Federated States of Zootron is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Simon Cooper with a fair hand, and notable for its keen interest in outer space, parental licensing program, and ban on automobiles. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 10.314 billion Zootronians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal, outspoken government prioritizes Education, although Healthcare, Defense, and Environment are also considered important, while Spirituality is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Zootron City. The average income tax rate is 90.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Zootronian economy, worth a remarkable 2,137 trillion labour credits a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 207,222 labour credits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Many whiskies taste suspiciously like automobile radiators, producers insist that movie stars wear crash helmets in every scene, lavish state dinners in Zootron City are the state's leading budgetary expenditure, and a sudden shout of "surprise!" does not herald a party for teachers. Crime is totally unknown. Federated States of Zootron's national animal is the dolphin, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Federated States of Zootron, a sudden shout of "surprise!" does not herald a party for teachers.
- : Federated States of Zootron voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Provisional Rule in Wartime".
- : Following new legislation in Federated States of Zootron, lavish state dinners in Zootron City are the state's leading budgetary expenditure.
- : Following new legislation in Federated States of Zootron, producers insist that movie stars wear crash helmets in every scene.
- : Following new legislation in Federated States of Zootron, many whiskies taste suspiciously like automobile radiators.
- : Federated States of Zootron voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Northern Borland".
- : Federated States of Zootron voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Reducing Disease Vectors".
- : Following new legislation in Federated States of Zootron, nine out of ten citizens of Federated States of Zootron answered 'nuclear safety inspector' when asked their occupation.
- : Following new legislation in Federated States of Zootron, police officers often conceal their identities to safeguard against public complaints.
- : Following new legislation in Federated States of Zootron, 'To Regulate And Beyond' is the unofficial motto of the Zootronian Space Agency.
Endorsements Received: 145 » A Slanted Black Stripe, Lyontisia, Roliganistan, Brotherland, Goodnamesarerare, Davinhia, Kriov, Wizardonia, Galve, ReeK, Asendavia, Am Echad, H-Zhena, Kangarawa, Bullpups, CopyCato, Sansangra, Riveraland, Eagas, Wiranath, Mirasiro, Socialist Holy American Empire, Mastariere, Soirwren, Peryn, Kampf Empire, Dark Edgyness, British Calradia, Squid Ruinosa, Republic of Berzerkistan, Ridann, Endertopias, Hizuru, VW53Aland, Axdel, Neruch, Gorbastan, Amjedia, Kaigi, The Empire of Rijelv, Drunken Seal Islands, Outer Verron Swicia Islands, Zang0, Talitoa, Pakitsk, The Soviet Space Commie Union, Adolanta, BearStackof2015, Rhealaliit, Broengtopia, and 95 others.The United Asian Republics, United China Nation, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Kilkire, Under Upper Antartica, Plazland, Kalaratri, Libertanny, Enlil, Dragons Blood, Liberstankonia, Elejamie, Chria Deau, Matdor, Grossvietnam, The Death Syndicate, La xinga, Todd McCloud, Marrabuk, East Malaysia, Kyrloth, Evrigenis, Rainbow Vests, The Militarius Imperium, Merlovich, Rage Mage, Zukchiva, Barfleur, Republic of New India, Fellon, Trulu, Tretrid, Ripsylvania, Schrebia, The Eternal Land of Jong, Freedomindia, Greater New Cassandra, Azureano, Bzux, Vaskeden, Tassirion, Lingu, Rohanland, BuciLand, The Three States of Fortuna, Staynes, Pontevedra-Vigo, Roissyland, Pekweng, Khadah, Sovietsoyuz, Blobbo, A mean old man, Arkalarius, Santa Dystopia, Survivoristan, Chriona, Cellar Doors, The Earth Systems Alliance, Fuflix workers union, Mays Austrian Nation, Eastern Hyront Scassen, Stellar Colonies, Technocratic Tagalog, Grey Haven of Tauraucania, Ephem, Wapl, New Leganes, United States of I Hate Australia, Horn of Havenkaap, Castle Federation, Distro-Spartica, Samaltak True, Freedom Fascists, Gormhuth, Yelkinam, Andurand, Strelizia, Dravida India, Rawdank, Layngderfleethe, Oerkar, Forro Islands, Tissandra, New Bobby, Acronis, Quebec-and-Maritimes, Tawuse, Forktoon, Oofery, Aivintis, Antserso, TheDawnNation, Coruh, and Markhor.