The Kingdom of Fel Imass is a massive, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, vat-grown people, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 3.331 billion Fel Imassians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized, corrupt government prioritizes Education, with Law & Order, Environment, and Administration also on the agenda, while Spirituality and International Aid receive no funds. The average income tax rate is 38.2%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Fel Imassian economy, worth 679 trillion pounds a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Tourism, and Arms Manufacturing. Black market activity is frequent. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 204,077 pounds, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Religious households enthusiastically use whips in private, the best way to be heard in politics is to speak softly and carry a big comedy prop, administrative districts are increasingly defined by their taste in housing architecture, and the government is notorious for leaving citizens with almost nothing from their inheritance. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Fel Imass's national animal is the Eagle, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Fel Imass, the government is notorious for leaving citizens with almost nothing from their inheritance.
- : Fel Imass endorsed The Free Land of Interdimensional Zone.
- : Following new legislation in Fel Imass, administrative districts are increasingly defined by their taste in housing architecture.
- : Fel Imass was endorsed by The Free Land of Interdimensional Zone.
- : Following new legislation in Fel Imass, the best way to be heard in politics is to speak softly and carry a big comedy prop.
- : Following new legislation in Fel Imass, religious households enthusiastically use whips in private.
- : Following new legislation in Fel Imass, ships no longer sail as no one wants to encounter Fel Imassian pirates.
- : Fel Imass was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : Following new legislation in Fel Imass, cars are banned.
- : Following new legislation in Fel Imass, major cities are suffering under water rationing.
Endorsements Received: 114 » Alunya, Runeda, El Fiji Grande, Bearical, The Rhein States, PlanetPunk, Territorio di Nessuno, Loutsland, Trillius, Dar es Saalam, Dreadton, Great Bights Mum, Corfad, Koda-Land, Sundred, Kwaj, Notyoutopia, Duerrlewang, Shibutani, Sockmanland, Guer Aike, Omnistria, 1 very fast endotarter, Yaorozu, Siwale, Zumlandia, Amauri, Ostrolia, Federation Terra Australis, Newpromisedland, Black Templares, New Octicarg, The Stratosphere Islands, McMasterdonia, Xzavia-Hjar, North Bratislava, Daiz, The Tampa Bay Rays, Ponantine, Test for a new hope, Makersaulache, Great Javadwipa, Sunto, Sil Dorsett, Kasazzastan, Aratani, Spartoptia, New Bremerton, Maott, Racoda, and 64 others.Shadowrik, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Tamgu, Nakayo, Pasargad, Kulgatha, Ozstan, Wisconsota, Wineclaw, The Nation that will win Soops for 9003, Holy Oranz, Destructive Government Endorsing System, Steampunk Ariel, The Iron Lions, Gnomewatchers, Cuyan, New Lakemba, Calsolato, Selfgradatude, Abject Ludicrosity, Moubarakistan, Joodey, Solskjar, Glurponia, Loli County, Delmak, Frances Francis the First of France, Nothru Lerple, Xentherida, Partax, PotatoFarmers, Clan Spaniel, Angshire, Miruma, United Kahndaq, Sea Ghost, Kranostav, Yukti, Germanic Araya, Penrith, Freyford, Empy, Viridiann, Pazair, Neworva, Phoeba, Seenvorland, Vincone Cae, Dabarastan, Zyvetskistaahn, Afcon, Ethnon, United Anglo-America, Parmovand, Daymonskinner, Pallaith, Eravonia, Ravendi, Orado, Idumetala, Menzaba, Huks Gares, Xagill, and Interdimensional Zone.