The Empire of Ferroia is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by The Emperor with an even hand, and notable for its keen interest in outer space, free-roaming dinosaurs, and digital currency. The hard-nosed, democratic, humorless population of 10.047 billion Ferroians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The tiny government prioritizes Education, with Industry, Administration, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Welfare are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Neurocity. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Ferroian economy, worth a remarkable 3,220 trillion Iron bucks a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Retail. Average income is an amazing 320,573 Iron bucks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.7 times as much as the poorest.
Brancalandian Brie isn't available anywhere in Ferroia, NationStates staff are easily recognizable by their gold-plated mansions, there's no representation without taxation, and the government is making attempts at curtailing the flood of spam emails with little progress. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Ferroia's national animal is the Snipe, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is None.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Ferroia, the government is making attempts at curtailing the flood of spam emails with little progress.
- : Following new legislation in Ferroia, there's no representation without taxation.
- : Ferroia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
- : Following new legislation in Ferroia, NationStates staff are easily recognizable by their gold-plated mansions.
- : Following new legislation in Ferroia, Brancalandian Brie isn't available anywhere in Ferroia.
- : Following new legislation in Ferroia, Ferroia's heavy congestion charges are the bane of motorists' lives.
- : Following new legislation in Ferroia, most ambassadors from Ferroia retire only a few years after being appointed.
- : Following new legislation in Ferroia, a new religious movement claims that people's souls are stored in phosphorus.
- : Following new legislation in Ferroia, listless juries are assembled for the simplest of court cases.
- : Following new legislation in Ferroia, the derisively named "Morlocks of Moria" futilely demand time in the sun.
Endorsements Received: 117 » Liberillia, Psikuta, Wickedly evil people, Kisovec, Thessalian, The Undivided, Divina Patriae, Westwind, Gryphonian Alliance, Papercuts and Skittles, Kittenlicious, DiscGolfLand, Shaktirajya, Fujai, Common Good, Mathematania, Great Sheriffdom, Win Mints, Greynne, Archonina, Fallgriffin, Sindria, Mirchusko, Condonohia, Greg Tucker, Sensorland, Orcatortugs, Crazy Waters, Wyndward, Triestine, Marshalia, Glorious Existence, Meedvheyt, Comia Noracon, Acropylae, Thyrall, New Belia, New Democratic Republic of Russia, Leukogeras, Twisted Duality, The Father-Land, Champaign, Oronia, Nevafornia, Lynier, Robbinston, Dreamers for Hope, Nedtherland, Maria, Atheist States of Philippines, and 67 others.Fumafuma, Tropical Isles, Granducato Toscana, Xupqeu, Pandaland II, Akshireuya, The divisive isolationists, Fuentana, Holmani, New Cerveza, Cro Magnon, Pi Island, Kalla, Kiensu, Nieubasria, Einherfell, BoxcarJim, Bova Ptaltand, Moriari, Gracelantia, Arracrania, IndyCar Racing, Arvladma, Vlobbania, Conestopolz, Mediobogdum, Nas Crustium, Fallen Iron Duke, Anuubis, Ahssn, Pepinooo, Volkason, Willow Gate, Zoran, Grand Republic of the Sun, The Western Beastlands, Athrid HullHund, Mon Mumar, Giovanniland, Samueliebox, Dilber, Isle Royale, Hamburg Neo, BIteland, Aldesport, Ostrogothaland, Yaspica, Professor thomas, Xicqy, Forcaforta, Podium, Bhang Bhang Duc, Zuriath, Rowdy, Lodiberdade, A virtual triad, Eastern Bahia, Wellington Bingbong, Plarland Amex, La Islas Filipinas, Schlesien-Galizien, Arifiyyah, Schantan, Estaebia, Leecanda, South New EastWestNorthland, and Aluminum Oxynitride.