|Leader||Bank of Feuraxia CEO Fredrick McKinney|
The Confederated Bankers of Feuraxia is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Bank of Feuraxia CEO Fredrick McKinney with a fair hand, and renowned for its free-roaming dinosaurs, ubiquitous missile silos, and frequent executions. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 2.417 billion Feuraxians are effectively ruled by a group of massive corporations, who run for political office and provide their well-off citizens with world-class goods and services. Their poorer citizens, however, are mostly starving to death while being urged to go out and get real jobs. The populace has reasonably extensive civil rights, although these are mostly aimed at allowing them to buy whatever they like.
The tiny, corrupt, pro-business government prioritizes Industry, with Education, Administration, and Defense also on the agenda, while Law & Order and Public Transport receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Castillia. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 2.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Feuraxian economy, worth 558 trillion Octolateral Credits a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Gambling. Average income is an amazing 230,959 Octolateral Credits, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 1,018,761 per year while the poor average 32,811, a ratio of 31.0 to 1.
Surrealist houses shaped like mushrooms and volcanoes dominate the wealthiest neighborhoods, wood-framed catapults are ready to launch diseased corpses into besieged cities, conscripts often volunteer for a second tour of duty so they can get a ticket to next year's Army Revue, and whenever pilots have to bail out the government bails out their company. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, probably because of the absence of a police force. Feuraxia's national animal is the Bald Kea, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Capitalism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Feuraxia, whenever pilots have to bail out the government bails out their company.
- : Following new legislation in Feuraxia, conscripts often volunteer for a second tour of duty so they can get a ticket to next year's Army Revue.
- : Following new legislation in Feuraxia, wood-framed catapults are ready to launch diseased corpses into besieged cities.
- : Following new legislation in Feuraxia, surrealist houses shaped like mushrooms and volcanoes dominate the wealthiest neighborhoods.
- : Feuraxia lodged a message on the Confederation of Corrupt Dictators Regional Message Board.
- : Feuraxia published "FNAC Operation Bluebird: Phase Two" (Bulletin: News).
- : Following new legislation in Feuraxia, major boxing matches are held in government buildings.
- : Following new legislation in Feuraxia, mall countdown clocks warn that there are only 364 more shopping days until Maxxmas.
- : Following new legislation in Feuraxia, most people suffer from some form of hearing loss.
- : Following new legislation in Feuraxia, a Confederation of Corrupt Dictators Tourist Association survey has rated Feuraxia #1 for number twos.
Endorsements Received: 49 » ShrewLlamaLand, Depackya, Hunem, West Heisen, Khanbaliq Mongolia, Aeioux, Novo Anglia, Doranin, The Destroyers of Christianity, Marthuania, Hellslayer, Asukaz, Where Your Deadbeat Dad Lives, Atlantipolonia, Greater Karelian Reich, Siphas, Jefferson Club, Shiya, Tertania, Great Germanian Reich, Comein, The Yeetusa, VlaRiSsiA, Thorstonia, Islands Of Ventro, Kleptocratic Maniacs, Shatterspine, The Souless Damned, Golden Impirial Utopia, Consterius Reich, The Nat Trote Kure, New England INC, New Caledonian Reich, Medici Empire, Blutiges Imperium, United Communes of Chile, Kattttt, Babylon Awakens, Valvoa, Union of Americans, Mighty Tropico, Love of Carebears, Andoros, Imperiium, Sllonsonnopia, Arizona and Nevada, Fetra, Of Yeet Skeet Repeat, and The Dixie Confederate Union.