|Leader||Banker Bloc Director Lombar Hisst|
The Confederated Bankers of Feuraxia is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Banker Bloc Director Lombar Hisst with an even hand, and notable for its otherworldly petting zoo, pith helmet sales, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 3.761 billion Feuraxians are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The relatively small, corrupt government prioritizes Industry, although Defense, Education, and Administration are also considered important, while Social Policy and International Aid receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Castillia. The average income tax rate is 4.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Feuraxian economy, worth a remarkable 1,112 trillion Octolateral Credits a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Gambling. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is an amazing 295,916 Octolateral Credits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.9 times as much as the poorest.
Primetime re-runs of The Black and White Minstrel Show are a critical hit, education and welfare spending are on the rise, modelling agencies send their clients to work in nursing homes, and the government only announces the deaths of its members when it's convenient. Crime, especially youth-related, is pervasive, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Feuraxia's national animal is the Bald Kea, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Infidelism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Feuraxia, the government only announces the deaths of its members when it's convenient.
- : Following new legislation in Feuraxia, modelling agencies send their clients to work in nursing homes.
- : Following new legislation in Feuraxia, education and welfare spending are on the rise.
- : Following new legislation in Feuraxia, primetime re-runs of The Black and White Minstrel Show are a critical hit.
- : Feuraxia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Lily".
- : Following new legislation in Feuraxia, bar brawls are an hourly occurrence.
- : Following new legislation in Feuraxia, Bald Kea is one of the most popular forenames in Feuraxia.
- : Following new legislation in Feuraxia, the right school tie opens more doors than the right qualification.
- : Following new legislation in Feuraxia, Feuraxia's children are widely acknowledged as the most foul-mouthed in the region.
- : Following new legislation in Feuraxia, economists confusingly list "fusarium rot and leaf blight" as major risk factors for monetary deflation.
Endorsements Received: 52 » ShrewLlamaLand, Depackya, West Heisen, Aeioux, The Destroyers of Christianity, Marthuania, Hellslayer, Asukaz, Greater Karelian Reich, Jefferson Club, Shiya, Tertania, The Yeetusa, VlaRiSsiA, Consterius Reich, The Nat Trote Kure, New England INC, United Communes of Chile, Kattttt, Andoros, Fetra, The Dixie Confederate Union, Impits Menouss, Panthera Order, Jocospor, Hunem, Greater Dragunovia, Calarite State, Cape Canavral, New Sparta Ascendancy, Oigrim, United Tatumia, East Turzikstan, Trivilin, Golden Impirial Utopia, The land of certain death, Halletia, Eternal Iron, Anestesia, Ridnez, Reamus, East Mordor, Kleptocratic Bureau of Foreign Affairs, Thorstonia, Sllonsonnopia, Complete and Utter Freedom, Verrich Ania, Systemic Corruption, Holy Land Of Germania, Luquarces, and 2 others.Kinegiener, and East Hearth.