|Leader||Phoenix the Great and Powerful|
The Revolutionary Blazing Fires of FiHami is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Phoenix the Great and Powerful with a fair hand, and renowned for its parental licensing program, frequent executions, and public floggings. The compassionate, democratic, humorless, devout population of 1.732 billion Smouldering Embers are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Spirituality. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Fire City. The average income tax rate is 82.9%.
The FiHamian economy, worth 86.2 trillion Flamethrowers a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 49,770 Flamethrowers, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.1 times as much as the poorest.
Octogenarian swimsuit models insist that they've still got it, politicians tend to speak more loudly and slowly these days, bungee jumpers rarely go splat, and the government has officially clarified that "wee on your hands to save time" does not count as proper hygiene. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. FiHami's national animal is the Phoenix, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Phoenixianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : FiHami resigned from the World Assembly.
- : FiHami was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Westoc Kinness.
- : FiHami was endorsed by The Shadowy Empire of Farengeto.
- : FiHami was endorsed by The Kingdom of Sedunn.
- : FiHami was endorsed by The United States of Barabarom.
- : FiHami was endorsed by The Please Don't Open That of Bleakfoot.
- : FiHami was endorsed by The Dexterian Republic of Bawkie.
- : FiHami was endorsed by The Republic of West Pastafaria.
- : FiHami was endorsed by The Dazzling Glory of Land Without Shrimp.
- : FiHami was endorsed by The Empire of Great Scapula.