|Leader||Empress Katherine Of Forkadia I|
|Faith||The Cult Of Forks|
|Currency||Electronic Fork Credit|
The Serene Empire of Forktoon is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Empress Katherine Of Forkadia I with a fair hand, and renowned for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, infamous sell-swords, and national health service. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 1.61 billion Forktoonians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Forksland. The average income tax rate is 69.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Forktoonian economy, worth 235 trillion Electronic Fork Credits a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 146,120 Electronic Fork Credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Racehorses move a lot slower these days, urban entrepreneurs are busy introducing cockroaches into restaurant kitchens, the arms industry has been shut down in a surge of pacifism, and the realistic depiction of tentacles is on the core syllabus of most art schools. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Forktoon's national animal is the Fork, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is The Cult Of Forks.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Forktoon, the realistic depiction of tentacles is on the core syllabus of most art schools.
- : Forktoon endorsed The Fiefdom of Insi Karai.
- : Forktoon was endorsed by The Fiefdom of Insi Karai.
- : Forktoon was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Welfare Programs and Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- : Following new legislation in Forktoon, the arms industry has been shut down in a surge of pacifism.
- : Following new legislation in Forktoon, urban entrepreneurs are busy introducing cockroaches into restaurant kitchens.
- : Following new legislation in Forktoon, racehorses move a lot slower these days.
- : Following new legislation in Forktoon, artificial intelligences seeking exciting work are overcome with ennui.
- : Forktoon was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Efficient Economies.
- : Following new legislation in Forktoon, the road to capitalism has proved an epic drama of adventure and exploration.
Endorsements Received: 62 » Kublam, Amabilis, A mean old man, H-Zhena, Evrigenis, Staynes, Zukchiva, Albrook, Brotherland, VW53Aland, Rainbow Vests, Niveko, New Leganes, Gunov, Libertanny, Tretrid, Quebec-and-Maritimes, Republic of Berzerkistan, Servants of Gizmo, Elejamie, Firenation91, Drunken Seal Islands, Riveraland, The Solar Ottomans, BuciLand, Headpat Central, A Slanted Black Stripe, Oofery, Federated States of Zootron, Kangarawa, Coruh, Outer Verron Swicia Islands, Socialist Holy American Empire, Ridann, Roissyland, Enlil, The Eternal Land of Jong, Marrabuk, Asendavia, East Malaysia, Acronis, Kriov, Pakitsk, Dragons Blood, Greater New Cassandra, Wallenburg, Lanwa, The Three States of Fortuna, Debluu, EHTYCSCYTHE, and 12 others.Nevertopia, Layngderfleethe, Tassirion, Lingu, Santa Dystopia, Axdel, ArenaC, Ankras, Aeoliah, Dryzia, BTProductions, and Insi Karai.