The Emergency Powers Republic of Free Arabian Nation is a massive, orderly nation, ruled by Dassm Eniuss with an iron fist, and renowned for its pith helmet sales, public floggings, and frequent executions. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 2.043 billion Arabs are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, well-organized government is primarily concerned with Defense, with Law & Order, Education, and Public Transport also on the agenda, while Welfare and International Aid are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Baghdad. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 27.1%.
The strong Arabian economy, worth 121 trillion Dinars a year, is quite specialized and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Trout Farming, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Information Technology. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is 59,489 Dinars, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 188,506 per year while the poor average 14,317, a ratio of 13.2 to 1.
Free Arabian Nation is increasingly belligerent on the international stage, drug deals return to the streets as legions of undercover officers stalk the dark web, nervous homeowners have been blamed for rising death rates amongst carol singers and locksmiths, and the government sends submarines to retrieve bodies from shipwrecked submarines. Crime, especially youth-related, is moderate. Free Arabian Nation's national animal is the Camel, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Reformist Islam.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Free Arabian Nation's influence in The United Islands of the Atlantic rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Following new legislation in Free Arabian Nation, the government sends submarines to retrieve bodies from shipwrecked submarines.
- : Following new legislation in Free Arabian Nation, nervous homeowners have been blamed for rising death rates amongst carol singers and locksmiths.
- : Following new legislation in Free Arabian Nation, drug deals return to the streets as legions of undercover officers stalk the dark web.
- : Free Arabian Nation published "1985, The Final Liberation" (Bulletin: News).
- : Free Arabian Nation was banned from The East Pacific by The Hail TEP of Pakitsk.
- : Free Arabian Nation relocated from The East Pacific to The United Islands of the Atlantic.
- : Free Arabian Nation lodged a message on the The East Pacific Regional Message Board.
- : Free Arabian Nation relocated from The United Islands of the Atlantic to The East Pacific.
- : Free Arabian Nation published "Political Coalitions in the FAN" (Factbook: Politics).