The Union of Free Radio States is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Lady Cane with an iron fist, and notable for its ubiquitous missile silos, enslaved workforce, and infamous sell-swords. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 5.865 billion Reptar Puzzles are rabid consumers, partly through choice and partly because the government tells them to and dissenters tend to vanish from their homes at night.
The tiny, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Industry, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Brown Town. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 3.0%.
The frighteningly efficient dripping with sweat economy, worth a remarkable 1,248 trillion Bobalafullas a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Soda Sales, and Arms Manufacturing. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is an amazing 212,791 Bobalafullas, but there is an enormous disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 1,342,993 per year while the poor average 14,115, a ratio of 95.1 to 1.
Meteorologists are instantly recognizable from their luxury cars and jewelry, Free Radio States isn't what it used to be, the nation's orphanages and maternity wards have been nicknamed 'the Killbot Factories', and the government raises tariffs on a weekly basis. Crime, especially youth-related, is pervasive, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Free Radio States's national animal is the Ape Escape, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Max Barryism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Free Radio States, the government raises tariffs on a weekly basis.
- : Following new legislation in Free Radio States, the nation's orphanages and maternity wards have been nicknamed 'the Killbot Factories'.
- : Following new legislation in Free Radio States, Free Radio States isn't what it used to be.
- : Free Radio States was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Information Technology Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Free Radio States, meteorologists are instantly recognizable from their luxury cars and jewelry.
- : Free Radio States changed its national motto to "Eat 3 meals a day :)".
- : Free Radio States changed its national motto to "Eat 3 times a day :)".
- : Free Radio States voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Kuriko".
- : Following new legislation in Free Radio States, the thin blue line is composed of picketing police officers demanding better pensions.
- : Following new legislation in Free Radio States, people often complain that they're going in circuitous routes all the time.
Endorsements Received: 92 » Bran Astor, Fujai, Atheist States of Philippines, Dilber, Sensorland, Psikuta, The United Republic of Westend, Arnic, Divina Patriae, Greynne, Ferroia, Lynier, Tropical Isles, Thyrall, Kisovec, Fallgriffin, Greg Tucker, Probablynotverygoodistan, Fielure, Glorious Existence, Wickedly evil people, Win Mints, Oronia, Sindria, The Undivided, Pandaland II, Shaktirajya, Gryphonian Alliance, Pandaland III, Mathematania, Constantinopolisia, Neon Sweden, Condonohia, Common Good, Svanland, Twisted Duality, Avadon, The Technocratic Ideas, Ellcrys, Cro Magnon, Fuentana, Great Sheriffdom, The Fourth Redoubt, Cryland, San Mazer, Papercuts and Skittles, Holmani, Nieubasria, Einherfell, Kiensu, and 42 others.Arracrania, IndyCar Racing, Plankstein, Zoran, Mediobogdum, Anuubis, Volkason, Granducato Toscana, Troodan, Fallen Iron Duke, Grand Republic of the Sun, Marisala, Willow Gate, Emark, Giovanniland, Archonina, Organisation of North American Nations, San Diego Islands, Gracelantia, Samueliebox, Numpties, Hamburg Neo, Sirulinuck, Mercia Regnum, Dolandialand, Westwind, BIteland, Santos-Dominius, Arvladma, Aldesport, Professor Thomas, Newfieisland, Dalimbar, Orson Welles, Diaconstipation, Forcaforta, Ahssn, The First Earth Empire, Quanganon, Archipool, Old red, and Fhaengshia.