The Republic of Fubleton is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its compulsory military service, soft-spoken computers, and parental licensing program. The compassionate, democratic population of 344 million Fubletonians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized, outspoken government prioritizes Education, with Welfare, Healthcare, and Social Policy also on the agenda, while Spirituality is ignored. The average income tax rate is 26.9%.
The Fubletonian economy, worth 19.2 trillion Dollars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is fairly diversified, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Trout Farming, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is 55,860 Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.0 times as much as the poorest.
All telephone traffic is monitored for 'national security reasons', parents who fail mandatory parenting classes risk having their children taken away, children need to wear helmets and safety harnesses before mounting a carousel horse, and Fubleton has designated Fubleton City as its capital city. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Fubleton's national animal is the Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Fubleton's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Fubleton's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Fubleton's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Fubleton's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : Fubleton relocated from APA to Artificial Solar System.
- : Fubleton resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Fubleton's influence in APA rose from "Zero" to "Instigator".
- : Fubleton was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Following new legislation in Fubleton, Fubleton has designated Fubleton City as its capital city.
- : Following new legislation in Fubleton, children need to wear helmets and safety harnesses before mounting a carousel horse.