|Leader||Calvin Cordozar Broadus Jr|
The Democratic States of Fumafuma is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Calvin Cordozar Broadus Jr with a fair hand, and renowned for its avant-garde cinema, anti-smoking policies, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.277 billion Fumafumen enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Snoop Town. The average income tax rate is 54.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Fumafuman economy, worth 121 trillion lobos a year, is quite specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Basket Weaving, Tourism, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Black market activity is frequent. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 53,577 lobos, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The Federal Council of Fumafuma has been announced as the new Head of State, there's no such thing as bad publicity, 4-year-olds are often found reminiscing about the 'good old days', and judicial torture is outsourced overseas. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Fumafuma's national animal is the wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Ganja.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Fumafuma voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Ever-Wandering Souls".
- : Fumafuma voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Sovereign Justice Accord".
- : Fumafuma endorsed The Federal Republic of Nagaraningrad.
- : Fumafuma was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Nagaraningrad.
- : Fumafuma was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Insurance Industry and Nicest Citizens.
- : Fumafuma was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Fumafuma voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The Red Fleet".
- : Fumafuma voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Supporting and Valuing the Humanities"".
- : Fumafuma endorsed The Not holy black gold empire of Diaconstipation.
- : Fumafuma endorsed The Federation of Av Libertas Vindex.
Endorsements Received: 102 » Oometz, Kisovec, Kittenlicious, Greynne, Fujai, Win Mints, Twisted Duality, Liberillia, DiscGolfLand, Greg Tucker, The United Republic of Westend, Acropylae, Oronia, Fallgriffin, Moriari, Bran Astor, Divina Patriae, Barcocoland, Thyrall, Torkvale, Mathematania, Numpties, The Undivided, The Free States of Gotham, Triestine, Sensorland, Westwind, Archonina, Bhang Bhang Duc, Pastern, Shaktirajya, Gryphonian Alliance, Isle Royale, Atheist States of Philippines, Papercuts and Skittles, Sindria, Ferroia, Great Sheriffdom, Wickedly evil people, Common Good, Pandaland III, Dreamers for Hope, Santos-Dominius, Tropical Isles, Xupqeu, Pandaland II, Rivello, 3kruimels, Fielure, Orcatortugs, and 52 others.Holmani, Bigstickistan, Probablynotverygoodistan, Akshireuya, United States of Northern America, Dilber, Psikuta, Condonohia, Cro Magnon, Fuentana, Cryland, Quevilis, The Fourth Redoubt, Gastenburg, Kiensu, Einherfell, Nieubasria, Arracrania, Resurgence City, Leukogeras, IndyCar Racing, Plankstein, Eskaton, Troodan, Mediobogdum, Estriacea, Anuubis, Valocke, Ahssn, Carvell, Volkason, Fallen Iron Duke, Willow Gate, Professor Thomas, Athrid HullHund, Emark, Giovanniland, Gracelantia, Hamburg Neo, BIteland, Fhaengshia, Aldesport, Squornshelan Remnant States, Bobki, Diaconstipation, Av Libertas Vindex, Newfieisland, Dalimbar, Wild Wild 100s, The Grandest Empire, Yaspica, and Nagaraningrad.