|Leader||Calvin Cordozar Broadus Jr|
The Democratic States of Fumafuma is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Calvin Cordozar Broadus Jr with a fair hand, and renowned for its national health service, absence of drug laws, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.78 billion Fumafumen love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Snoop Town. The average income tax rate is 43.2%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Fumafuman economy, worth 101 trillion lobos a year, is led by the Basket Weaving industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Black market activity is frequent. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 56,865 lobos, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The Federal Council of Fumafuma has been announced as the new Head of State, there's no such thing as bad publicity, 4-year-olds are often found reminiscing about the 'good old days', and judicial torture is outsourced overseas. Crime is totally unknown. Fumafuma's national animal is the wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Ganja.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Fumafuma was endorsed by The Commonwealth of The Citizens of Victoria.
- : Fumafuma was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : Fumafuma was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Professor Thomas.
- : Following new legislation in Fumafuma, judicial torture is outsourced overseas.
- : Following new legislation in Fumafuma, 4-year-olds are often found reminiscing about the 'good old days'.
- : Following new legislation in Fumafuma, there's no such thing as bad publicity.
- : Fumafuma voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Australian rePublic".
- : Fumafuma voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Fair Arbitration Act".
- : Fumafuma changed its national faith to "Ganja" and its leader to "Calvin Cordozar Broadus Jr".
- : Following new legislation in Fumafuma, the Federal Council of Fumafuma has been announced as the new Head of State.
Endorsements Received: 105 » The Holy Principality of Saint Mark, Oometz, Kisovec, Kittenlicious, Greynne, Fujai, Win Mints, Twisted Duality, Liberillia, DiscGolfLand, Greg Tucker, The United Republic of Westend, Acropylae, Oronia, Fallgriffin, Moriari, Bran Astor, Divina Patriae, Barcocoland, Thyrall, Torkvale, Mathematania, Numpties, Dalimbar, The Undivided, The Free States of Gotham, Triestine, Sensorland, Westwind, Archonina, Bhang Bhang Duc, Pastern, Shaktirajya, Gryphonian Alliance, Isle Royale, Atheist States of Philippines, Papercuts and Skittles, Denieria, Sindria, Ferroia, Great Sheriffdom, Wickedly evil people, Common Good, Enormous Norman, Pandaland III, Grandi Fiori, Recuecn, Dreamers for Hope, Santos-Dominius, Tropical Isles, and 55 others.Xupqeu, Pandaland II, Rivello, 3kruimels, Fielure, Big Bad Badger, Orcatortugs, Holmani, Bigstickistan, Probablynotverygoodistan, Akshireuya, United States of Northern America, The Unified Missourtama States, Dilber, Psikuta, Condonohia, Cro Magnon, Fuentana, Cryland, Quevilis, The Fourth Redoubt, Gastenburg, Kiensu, Einherfell, Nieubasria, Eiriann, Arracrania, Resurgence City, Leukogeras, IndyCar Racing, Av Libertas Vindex, Eienn, Plankstein, Hiems, Eskaton, Durtoss, Troodan, Mediobogdum, Estriacea, Anuubis, Saransh, The Antarctic Empires, Valocke, Bar Sing Chul, Ahssn, Carvell, Volkason, Rikanhimel, Fallen Iron Duke, Giovanniland, Willow Gate, Aluminum Oxynitride, Eleftherios venizelos, Professor Thomas, and The Citizens of Victoria.