The The land of foooood and pigs of Fyoria is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Yojit with an even hand, and remarkable for its prohibition of alcohol, zero percent divorce rate, and public floggings. The compassionate, hard-working, devout population of 3.023 billion Fyorians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Fastaria. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 59.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Fyorian economy, worth 401 trillion nomen a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Woodchip Exports. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 132,697 nomen, with the richest citizens earning 6.4 times as much as the poorest.
Scoutmasters debate whether luxury log cabins defeat the purpose of camping, agricultural employees work for peanuts, medical experts advise that those claiming to be medical experts are probably fraudsters, and picnickers are lucky if a few wasps are the only animals that trouble them. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Fyoria's national animal is the pig, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Fyoria lodged a message on the Thaecia Regional Message Board.
- : Fyoria endorsed The Republic of Castarilia.
- : Fyoria voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn ravana".
- : Fyoria voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Peaceful First Contact".
- : Following new legislation in Fyoria, picnickers are lucky if a few wasps are the only animals that trouble them.
- : Following new legislation in Fyoria, medical experts advise that those claiming to be medical experts are probably fraudsters.
- : Fyoria endorsed The Pretitle of The Marconian State.
- : Fyoria was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Wealthy Incomes and Most Pacifist.
- : Following new legislation in Fyoria, agricultural employees work for peanuts.
- : Following new legislation in Fyoria, Scoutmasters debate whether luxury log cabins defeat the purpose of camping.
Endorsements Received: 33 » Rhyssua, Titanne, Shoila, Islonia, Fishergate, The Greater Ohio Valley, Giant Redwoods, The Bigtopia, ASEAN Nations, Faelauntz, Teonage, Korsinia, Marvinville, Uppenja, Celdoria, World Trade, Ermica, United Cascadian Peoples, Belsiaria, Besancia, Rushenberg, Hulldom, Sillonie, Taralania, Dizgovzy, Le Caldreaux, Zanaana, Taungu, Senota, Castarilia, Pap Sculgief, The Marconian State, and Lemonadia.