|Leader||The Loch Ness Monster|
|Faith||Love at First Sight|
The Microcosmic Time Travelers of Galiantus III is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by The Loch Ness Monster with an even hand, and remarkable for its prohibition of alcohol, keen interest in outer space, and frequent executions. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 7.13 billion Galiantians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Atlantis. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 43.3%.
The all-consuming Galiantus IIIian economy, worth 728 trillion schrodinger pieces a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 102,214 schrodinger pieces, with the richest citizens earning 8.6 times as much as the poorest.
The military has adopted a weird double-fisted salute, too many developers spoil the codebase, courtrooms can be a little sketchy, and anti-government web sites are springing up. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Galiantus III's national animal is the Companion Cube, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Love at First Sight.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Galiantus III, anti-government web sites are springing up.
- : Following new legislation in Galiantus III, courtrooms can be a little sketchy.
- : Following new legislation in Galiantus III, too many developers spoil the codebase.
- : Following new legislation in Galiantus III, the military has adopted a weird double-fisted salute.
- : Following new legislation in Galiantus III, the name of the "Butcher of Bigtopia" adorns shirts across Galiantus III.
- : Galiantus III changed its national animal to "Companion Cube", its capital to "Atlantis", its currency to "schrodinger piece", its demonym to "Galiantian", its faith to "Love at First Sight", its leader to "The Loch Ness Monster", and its nation type to "Microcosmic Time Travelers".
- : Galiantus III's influence in Lazarus rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Galiantus III was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Healthiest Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Galiantus III, centuries-old marble buildings are being torn down and replaced with corrugated steel wind tunnels.
- : Following new legislation in Galiantus III, the government response to disaster victims starving for bread is "let them eat stale cake".