The Republic of Generousity is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Lord Generous with an even hand, and renowned for its keen interest in outer space, complete lack of prisons, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.021 billion Generousians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Generousita. The average income tax rate is 89.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Generousityian economy, worth 242 trillion Bitcoins a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 119,958 Bitcoins, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Space shuttles regularly launch rubbish into space, a favorite "life hack" for gap year backpackers is to pretend to be homeless for government handouts, citizens ask "how many crooks could a nunchuck hook if a nun had nunchucks too?", and buses are widely regarded as the safest way to travel. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Generousity's national animal is the Falcon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is None.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Generousity was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Public Transport and Largest Governments.
- : Following new legislation in Generousity, buses are widely regarded as the safest way to travel.
- : Following new legislation in Generousity, citizens ask "how many crooks could a nunchuck hook if a nun had nunchucks too?".
- : Following new legislation in Generousity, a favorite "life hack" for gap year backpackers is to pretend to be homeless for government handouts.
- : Generousity endorsed The Vizierprovost Admino of Staynes.
- : Following new legislation in Generousity, space shuttles regularly launch rubbish into space.
- : Following new legislation in Generousity, a ban on unsolicited cold calling in all forms is in effect.
- : Following new legislation in Generousity, a popular saying is "a chicken for every pot and an abortion clinic on every street".
- : Following new legislation in Generousity, Super Barry Brothers is the most popular video game in the nation.
- : Generousity was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Jove Mahmo.
Endorsements Received: 69 » La xinga, Marrabuk, Pakitsk, VW53Aland, Todd McCloud, Brotherland, Wiranath, Zukchiva, East Malaysia, Talitoa, H-Zhena, Tretrid, Dragons Blood, Rainbow Vests, Asendavia, New Leganes, Ridann, Axdel, The Eternal Land of Jong, Dreamersistan, Ripsylvania, Lingu, The Three States of Fortuna, Monteconstance, Adioration, Goodnamesarerare, Mays Austrian Nation, Evrigenis, A mean old man, Freedomindia, Santa Dystopia, Greater New Cassandra, Republic of Berzerkistan, Survivoristan, Stellar Colonies, Interdimensional Waifus, Sen Jast, Impia Aghte, Khvetsch, Eastern Hyront Scassen, Horn of Havenkaap, BuciLand, Staynes, Forro Islands, Oofery, Coruh, Markhor, Acronis, Nevertopia, Debluu, and 19 others.EHTYCSCYTHE, Modra, Tassirion, Wallenburg, Layngderfleethe, Vogar, Aeoliah, Insi Karai, Under Upper Antartica, Lorrana, BearStackof2015, Eastern Alksearia, Euricanis, Namaste Isle, Federation Of Columbian Republics, Distro-Spartica, Dravida India, Technocratic Tagalog, and Jove Mahmo.