The Colony of German South-East Africa is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its museums and concert halls, frequent executions, and compulsory gun ownership. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 2.036 billion Rhodesianers are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Neu Bamburg. The average income tax rate is 64.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Rhodesianer economy, worth 132 trillion Afrikamarks a year, is quite specialized and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 64,850 Afrikamarks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Education is transforming people into first-rate snobs, the request to "give us our daily bread" can only be fulfilled six days out of seven, statue-sitting has replaced the stake-out as the dullest form of police duty, and the number of students attending university has reached a record high. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. German South-East Africa's national animal is the Sable Antelope, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : German South-East Africa was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
- : German South-East Africa was endorsed by The Free Land of Eagle Crest.
- : German South-East Africa was endorsed by The Res publica of From New World.
- : German South-East Africa was endorsed by The Satanic empire underground of Cafe Hell.
- : German South-East Africa was endorsed by The 15 States of Fellon.
- : German South-East Africa was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : German South-East Africa voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Military Death Penalty Ban".
- : Following new legislation in German South-East Africa, the number of students attending university has reached a record high.
- : Following new legislation in German South-East Africa, statue-sitting has replaced the stake-out as the dullest form of police duty.
- : German South-East Africa was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Father Knows Best State".
Endorsements Received: 51 » VW53Aland, Lingu, H-Zhena, Zukchiva, Yuritoria, Marrabuk, Brotherland, Azureano, Todd McCloud, Asendavia, Tretrid, The Three States of Fortuna, New Leganes, Dragons Blood, Mays Austrian Nation, Greater New Cassandra, BuciLand, Rainbow Vests, A mean old man, Santa Dystopia, Ridann, Stellar Colonies, Staynes, Oofery, Sunsistan, Coruh, Acronis, Republic of Berzerkistan, Debluu, Nevertopia, Modra, Tassirion, Axdel, Layngderfleethe, Republic of New India, Lorrana, BearStackof2015, Eastern Alksearia, Federation Of Columbian Republics, Jove Mahmo, Dravida India, The Bedford Initiative, Dannemarie, Espeon LD, The Kulaata Islands, Technocratic Tagalog, Spiruvania, Fellon, Cafe Hell, From New World, and 1 other.Eagle Crest.