|Capital||Braviera S F|
|Leader||Sir Alexander Bonilla|
The Federal Republic of Godwanna is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Sir Alexander Bonilla with an even hand, and notable for its ban on automobiles, complete lack of prisons, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, devout population of 1.03 billion Goduanoes have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Defense, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Braviera S F. The average income tax rate is 37.5%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The strong Godwannan economy, worth 60.8 trillion reales godwanos a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Beef-Based Agriculture industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 58,990 reales godwanos, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Choice roles for female actors involve asking "Is there anything I can do for you?", jokes told in elementary school often come back to haunt politicians, local executives are seen on the corner with cardboard signs reading "will oppress the masses for food", and the delay between passed legislation and real world implementation is often a decade or longer. Crime is totally unknown. Godwanna's national animal is the águila real, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Godwanna voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Sterilisation of Minors etc".
- : Godwanna endorsed The Free Land of Newpromisedland.
- : Godwanna was endorsed by The Free Land of Newpromisedland.
- : Following new legislation in Godwanna, the delay between passed legislation and real world implementation is often a decade or longer.
- : Following new legislation in Godwanna, local executives are seen on the corner with cardboard signs reading "will oppress the masses for food".
- : Following new legislation in Godwanna, jokes told in elementary school often come back to haunt politicians.
- : Following new legislation in Godwanna, choice roles for female actors involve asking "Is there anything I can do for you?".
- : Following new legislation in Godwanna, government opponents tend to have their patents rejected immediately.
- : Godwanna endorsed The United Kingdom of Idumetala.
- : Godwanna endorsed The Absurd Memory of Ravendi.
Endorsements Received: 139 » Alunya, Kuveria, El Fiji Grande, The Rhein States, Territorio di Nessuno, Haor Chall, Spartoptia, Great Bights Mum, Black Templares, Yaorozu, Trillius, Egalico, Corfad, Napnomadia, North Bratislava, Dar es Saalam, Ethnon, General COE, Steampunk Ariel, Notyoutopia, Siwale, Ikea Rike, Shibutani, Omnistria, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Niradans, Sinelona, Shadowrik, Dreadton, Jasminlandia, Kasazzastan, Frances Francis the First of France, Kwaj, Acrabinnia, Sil Dorsett, Wineclaw, Torakuen, New Pruessen, Sea Ghost, Pallaith, Sunto, Sundred, Koda-Land, Holy Oranz, Amauri, Q w e r t y, Federation Terra Australis, PlanetPunk, Ibiscaton, Destructive Government Endorsing System, and 89 others.New Bremerton, Votak Matim, 1 very fast endotarter, Noahs Second Country, Saturns Edge, Vincone Cae, Former English Colony, Selfgradatude, Loutsland, Test for a new hope, GRANDE IMPERIO ORIENTAL PAGAO EUDUARDO, Hileville, Valhalla123, Elder Realms, Maott, Wilkshire, Guer Aike, Xentherida, Constantinolia, Pasargad, Makersaulache, Aratani, Joodey, Glurponia, Kobagia, Zumlandia, SORT, Xzavia-Hjar, Bearical, Sockmanland, Malta Comino Gozo, Penrith, Rkainjel, Runeda, Cuyan, Daiz, Lindsaystan, Zeternia, The Tampa Bay Rays, Wisconsota, Tamgu, Juggernautilus, Lanterkint, New Octicarg, Orado, Duerrlewang, Victoriaans Nederlands, McMasterdonia, Moisus, Miruma, Abject Ludicrosity, Orven, Guslantis, The Stratosphere Islands, Delmak, Ponantine, Racoda, Nakayo, Ozstan, The Nation that will win Soops for 9003, Gnomewatchers, The Iron Lions, Moubarakistan, Altamonte, Nothru Lerple, PotatoFarmers, Clan Spaniel, Babacar, Angshire, United Kahndaq, Kranostav, Loli County, Yukti, Germanic Araya, Pazair, Phoeba, Seenvorland, Viridiann, Dabarastan, Neworva, Zyvetskistaahn, Afcon, Prydania, Parmovand, The Reorganized Arctic Territories, Eravonia, Ravendi, Idumetala, and Newpromisedland.