The Republic of Goralgn is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its infamous sell-swords, sprawling nuclear power plants, and national health service. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 1.741 billion Goralgnians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 80.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Goralgnian economy, worth 122 trillion Gns a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 70,412 Gns, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Kids these days know how to throw a proper punch, the nation's war memorials are being torn down and replaced with peace gardens, inheritance tax has recently been abolished, and the National Archive now covers square miles of warehouses in order to accommodate its new stone tablets system. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Goralgn's national animal is the emu, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Goralgn was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- : Goralgn was endorsed by The Free Land of Namaste Isle.
- : Goralgn was endorsed by The Shadow of Eastern Alksearia.
- : Following new legislation in Goralgn, the National Archive now covers square miles of warehouses in order to accommodate its new stone tablets system.
- : Goralgn was endorsed by The Wayside of BearStackof2015.
- : Goralgn was endorsed by The People's Republic of Lorrana.
- : Goralgn was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
- : Following new legislation in Goralgn, inheritance tax has recently been abolished.
- : Goralgn was endorsed by The Republic of Empire of the Galaxies.
- : Goralgn was endorsed by The United Serb states of BTProductions.
Endorsements Received: 37 » VW53Aland, East Malaysia, Asendavia, Pakitsk, Brotherland, Tretrid, H-Zhena, Staynes, The Eternal Land of Jong, The Three States of Fortuna, Zukchiva, Dragons Blood, Ridann, Evrigenis, Mays Austrian Nation, A mean old man, Santa Dystopia, Horn of Havenkaap, New Leganes, Ephem, Rainbow Vests, BuciLand, Oofery, Coruh, Acronis, Greater New Cassandra, Debluu, EHTYCSCYTHE, Modra, Tassirion, Lingu, Axdel, Layngderfleethe, Lorrana, BearStackof2015, Eastern Alksearia, and Namaste Isle.