The Kingdom of Gracelantia is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its smutty television, punitive income tax rates, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate population of 866 million Gracelantians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Dolphinium. The average income tax rate is 70.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Gracelantian economy, worth 76.1 trillion Gracelantian Pounds a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 87,883 Gracelantian Pounds, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Tourists from around the world come to visit the country's famous rainforests, collisions between bicycles and carnival floats are on the rise, people can get away with murder these days, and the wearing and manufacture of fur apparel is banned. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Gracelantia's national animal is the Dolphin, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Gracelantia was endorsed by The Too Many to Count Islands of Arnic.
- : Gracelantia was endorsed by The Empire of Psikuta.
- : Gracelantia was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Thyrall.
- : Gracelantia was endorsed by The Smokin Green Land of DiscGolfLand.
- : Gracelantia was endorsed by The Crab-free Polity of Gryphonian Alliance.
- : Gracelantia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Forced Blood Sports".
- : Following new legislation in Gracelantia, the wearing and manufacture of fur apparel is banned.
- : Following new legislation in Gracelantia, people can get away with murder these days.
- : Following new legislation in Gracelantia, collisions between bicycles and carnival floats are on the rise.
- : Following new legislation in Gracelantia, tourists from around the world come to visit the country's famous rainforests.
Endorsements Received: 85 » Bran Astor, Westwind, Saint Philip and Laurence, San Mazer, Bhang Bhang Duc, The Holy Principality of Saint Mark, Dilber, Recuecn, Big Bad Badger, Sensorland, Fujai, Dalimbar, Nieubasria, Einherfell, Pi Island, Albyion Kingdom, New Belia, Atheist States of Philippines, Acropylae, Aeternis Taciti, Cryland, The Unified Missourtama States, Santos-Dominius, Matism, Demetrian, Cowzania, Oometz, Surroosia, Scationtanland, Liberillia, Oronia, Wyndward, Ferroia, Xupqeu, Wolman, Arracrania, Barcocoland, Pandaland III, Holmani, Kittenlicious, Lynier, Resurgence City, Marshalia, Twisted Duality, Win Mints, The Undivided, Greynne, Mercia Regnum, Neronerone, Fuentana, and 35 others.Zenduria, Wickedly evil people, IndyCar Racing, Altana Pacifica, Numpties, Loegries, Av Libertas Vindex, Eienn, Plankstein, Tropical Isles, Bova Ptaltand, Reklim, Hiems, Leukogeras, Mediobogdum, Inner Paniumati, Anuubis, Saransh, Papercuts and Skittles, Quevilis, The Antarctic Empires, Carvell, United Alliance of the North, Sirulinuck, Rikanhimel, Giovanniland, Democratic Peoples Freedonia, Aluminum Oxynitride, Grand Republic of the Sun, Marisala, Gryphonian Alliance, DiscGolfLand, Thyrall, Psikuta, and Arnic.