The Stratocracy of Greater Cajun is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Tagapagtatag with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, frequent executions, and unlimited-speed roads. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 1.734 billion Cajuns have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Defense, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Acadien. The average income tax rate is 10.5%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Greater Cajunian economy, worth 242 trillion Cajun Francs a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Retail, and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 140,131 Cajun Francs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Bins outnumber trees in city parks, politicians that report exaggerated crowd sizes for their speeches are dismissed for being delusional, customs turn away those considered to have an unfavourable ethnicity, and seasonal hay-fever sufferers are attending government drug counselling sessions to get free doughnuts. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Greater Cajun's national animal is the Basilisk, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Maximilianism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Greater Cajun voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Fairness in Collective Bargaining"".
- : Following new legislation in Greater Cajun, seasonal hay-fever sufferers are attending government drug counselling sessions to get free doughnuts.
- : Following new legislation in Greater Cajun, customs turn away those considered to have an unfavourable ethnicity.
- : Following new legislation in Greater Cajun, politicians that report exaggerated crowd sizes for their speeches are dismissed for being delusional.
- : Greater Cajun voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Supporting People with Disabilities".
- : Greater Cajun voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Lily".
- : Following new legislation in Greater Cajun, bins outnumber trees in city parks.
- : Following new legislation in Greater Cajun, government theft from poor artists to give to rich allies has been dubbed the "reverse Robin Hood" policy.
- : Following new legislation in Greater Cajun, it is a silent spring in Greater Cajun.
- : Following new legislation in Greater Cajun, the government spends more on chasing distant comets than on basic infrastructure.
Endorsements Received: 192 » Shadowrik, Magna Banitia, The Rhein States, The Iron Lions, Koda-Land, Shibutani, Guer Aike, North Bratislava, Hamerica, Lulubellia, Prydania, Morover, Siwale, Aerilia, New Lakemba, Heilhum Imperius, Amerian States, El Fiji Grande, Cretox State, Yaorozu, Kragsgale, Brucklania, The Tampa Bay Rays, Empy, Fauzjhia, U S Eh, Chips and Guac, Navsland, Ethnon, Andexia, Dreadton, Dar es Saalam, Corfad, Sikol, Zzozona, Notyoutopia, Votak Matim, Omnistria, Supreme Leader Hadrian, Daiz, Outer Shenendoah, Newpromisedland, Territorio di Nessuno, Interdimensional Zone, Loutsland, Sunto, Ravendi, Sundred, Selfgradatude, Eri-Maqa-Ena, and 142 others.Hardscrabble, The Endless Eventide, Eywaan, Kocherian, Runeda, 1 very fast endotarter, Highton Islands, Frances Francis the First of France, Unsophisticate, Holy Oranz, Kranostav, The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg, Republica Guilleana, Orado, Dabarastan, Merconitonitopia, Xagill, Sil Dorsett, Wineclaw, McMasterdonia, Godwanna, Seenvorland, Yokciq Empire, Wilkshire, Xipher, Great Bights Mum, Jerzykowo, Simone Republic, Draconian Progression, Seanat, Liminyj, Madjack, Viridiann, Joodey, Former English Colony, PotatoFarmers, Pytong, The Peoples Republic of Kyle, Southern Ryland, Religioncord, Vincone Cae, Valentine Z, Animu Place, Democratic HomeLand, Bankowiata, Kazoo Basin, Innocentic, United Kahndaq, Beta Cyndriel, Malta Comino Gozo, Ozstan, Pallaith, The Stratosphere Islands, Pope Saint Peter the Apostle, PEG, Pasargad, Sevinland, Imperial Pieserged, The Pantheons, Dejure, Maratabat, Shinjuku tokyo 0, Libertania Democratica, The Serdey Islands, Slyakanya, Odelinor, East Akra, The Pleiads, Nodnarb, Yellops, The Jerichowan Country, Hewani, Maclare, Climeria, Seijitsu, Blyskalia, Intion North, Port Naga, Free Atlantis, Svenskskit, Bharathvarsh, Illusia and Neverendia, Wisconsota, Star Kingdom, His Enduring Majesty, Venicea, Feelonia, Nalver And, Xentherida, Galbadiana, A Salmon Named Harold, Knowmare, The Octopodial Overlord, Que Lukustinardon, Islicio, Planes, Tir na Saoirse Alainn, Darkmondoria, Zyvetskistaahn, Muqatil, The Mazur Empire, The AnCap Pirate Utopia, Sachi, Colfes, Strongwill, Moubarakistan, Otakus and Weebs, Barabolia, Glurponia, Vesteysia, Ellbonnia, Francois Isidore, Valgarda, Zemnaya Svoboda, Clan Spaniel, Travislavania, Svenskan, Solcius, Free Salvation, Trumpski, Maott, Greater Afroeurasia, Sanjurika, Figyjharli, Wapistan, Dangine, Questann, Lol2639, Siforpeo, Servilis, Crusadam, Super Girl, BTProductions, Boston Castle, Galaician Empire, Xyrron, Uzbek Khan, Aryan Homeland, Alexander the Magnus, TyGerria, Steampunk Ariel, and New Celoveniortan.