The Republic of Guy 9 is a massive, safe nation, remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, free-roaming dinosaurs, and restrictive gun laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 1.438 billion Guy 9ians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Healthcare. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 33.4%.
The Guy 9ian economy, worth 45.6 trillion burgers a year, is quite specialized and led by the Woodchip Exports industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining, Furniture Restoration, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Black market activity is notable. Average income is 31,729 burgers, with the richest citizens earning 9.6 times as much as the poorest.
Astronomers are flocking to Guy 9 to take advantage of its clear night skies, government officials frequently cut taxes as a distraction from antics with their secretaries, businesses have become paranoid as waves of lawsuits sweep the nation, and sushi is sold on the black market. Crime is moderate. Guy 9's national animal is the cow, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Guy 9's influence in The Democracy Pact rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Guy 9's influence in The Democracy Pact rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Guy 9's influence in The Democracy Pact rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Guy 9 resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Guy 9's influence in The Democracy Pact rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Guy 9 relocated from 3 Guys to The Democracy Pact.
- : Guy 9 was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Guy 9 relocated from Northern Atlantic Ocean to 3 Guys.
- : Guy 9 applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Guy 9's influence in Northern Atlantic Ocean rose from "Page" to "Squire".