The Federal Republic of Hamburg Neo is a huge, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its rum-swilling pirates, keen interest in outer space, and vat-grown people. The compassionate, democratic population of 752 million Hamburg Neoans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Hamburg Neo. The average income tax rate is 76.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Hamburg Neoan economy, worth 91.4 trillion Euros a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Retail. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 121,560 Euros, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The "Underwear of Women in Power" issue of The Hamburg Neo Times is sold out, city rooftops are pockmarked with the shattered remains of high velocity delivery drones, most citizens in Hamburg Neo are abject pyrophobes after extremely graphic pamphlets were mailed nationwide by the government, and mystics are claiming that a simultaneous rise in scepticism and education budgets is correlation rather than causation. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Hamburg Neo's national animal is the Penguin, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Hamburg Neo was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Healthiest Citizens and Most Developed and the Top 10% for Highest Average Incomes.
- : Following new legislation in Hamburg Neo, mystics are claiming that a simultaneous rise in scepticism and education budgets is correlation rather than causation.
- : Following new legislation in Hamburg Neo, most citizens in Hamburg Neo are abject pyrophobes after extremely graphic pamphlets were mailed nationwide by the government.
- : Following new legislation in Hamburg Neo, city rooftops are pockmarked with the shattered remains of high velocity delivery drones.
- : Following new legislation in Hamburg Neo, the "Underwear of Women in Power" issue of The Hamburg Neo Times is sold out.
- : Following new legislation in Hamburg Neo, sales of disinfectant wipes have skyrocketed.
- : Following new legislation in Hamburg Neo, the government is notorious for leaving citizens with almost nothing from their inheritance.
- : Following new legislation in Hamburg Neo, UFO sightings are listed daily in the morning news.
- : Following new legislation in Hamburg Neo, radio shows frequently feature people denouncing religion.
- : Hamburg Neo was reclassified from "New York Times Democracy" to "Civil Rights Lovefest".
Endorsements Received: 225 » Mediobogdum, Fujai, Wickedly evil people, Granducato Toscana, Bran Astor, Nieubasria, Dilber, Giovanniland, Cro Magnon, Bhang Bhang Duc, Sirulinuck, Fuentana, The United Republic of Westend, Westwind, Demonvine, Gracelantia, Emark, Psikuta, DiscGolfLand, Zoran, New Belia, Pandaland III, Holmani, Kisovec, Greynne, Kittenlicious, Volkason, Barcocoland, Atheist States of Philippines, Oometz, Akshireuya, Numpties, Quevilis, Leukogeras, Pandaland II, Pilonistan, Sindria, IndyCar Racing, Mirchusko, Wyndward, Archonina, Resurgence City, Glorious Existence, Befiehl, Greg Tucker, Gastenburg, Probablynotverygoodistan, Ferroia, Common Good, Crazy Waters, and 175 others.Arnic, Pi Island, Samueliebox, The Free States of Gotham, Condonohia, The Fourth Redoubt, Shaktirajya, Win Mints, Anuubis, Comia Noracon, Fhaengshia, Pepinooo, Thevinia, The divisive isolationists, New Democratic Republic of Russia, Twisted Duality, Ahssn, Constantinopolisia, Eskaton, Champaign, Carvell, Nas Crustium, Acropylae, Marshalia, Free Radio States, Santos-Dominius, The Rega, Plankstein, Sultanat of Turkistan, Bodusse, The Father-Land, San Diego Islands, Starblazer, Qapaq Suyu, Oronia, Cumidava, Isle Royale, Grand Republic of the Sun, Thyrall, Escapitania, Sniper Slayers, The United Tribes of Bantai, Euarsia, Albyion Kingdom, Dreamers for Hope, Ostellan, Desmosthenes and Burke, Lynier, Refugeeria, Willow Gate, Kalla, The Technocratic Ideas, Cryland, Liberillia, Dank Content, Winter Aura, Atlasan, Marisala, East Swedesia, 3kruimels, Zollipsia, Sniki, Valocke, Torkiuistan, Imperial Eascalsh Ohavillbell, Q The Almighty, Baxterra, Kathlenia, Formenor, Athrid HullHund, Al-Amanah, Vasilism, Arvladma, Critterland, Slawin Hall, Kabayan, Ignuei, Region of Dwipantara, Salt Lake Mountain, Professor Thomas, Armis Maxima, Leveille, Libterraria, The Paradise of Jeff Bezos, Organisation of North American Nations, New Velka, Free Indigenous Peoples, Dankinsted, Mercia Regnum, Metailuria, Vlobbania, SV Equinox, The Northeastern Confederation, Inner Paniumati, Ocheon, The North American Assembly, Maria, Bucals Kagotoaion, Great Republic of Joland, IXIMMXVIII, Scationtanland, Coung Komands, Kal Xen, Rivello, Grand Duchy of Litva, Avadon, Neoteutonia, Svanland, Fallgriffin, Blakyria, Fars Akyla, Eritasia, Moriari, Nowns Soveria, Twin Tiers Metropolis, Francetown, Civitas Libera Scientum, Nusmia, BoxcarJim, Impitystan, Aidonias, India and Bangladesh, Brettonie, Fumafuma, Arostatzka, Newfieisland, Itrusca, Tijati, Orson Welles, Meone, New Amerigo, SBAHJlandia, Amanohara, Pia Ottland, New Caterse, Inner Ryxtylopia, Demetrian, Ondopolia, Futuo, Galaxy Meows, Mathematania, Arzortzka, Bova Ptaltand, Ottersonland, Larxia, Tropical Isles, Antahbrantahstan, Diaconstipation, Matism, The Anclave, Neon Sweden, BIteland, The Undivided, East Carelia, Craiolia, Robbinston, Glenbeigh, United Adaikes, Ellcrys, Theicor, Nedtherland, The Western Beastlands, Romlania, Ostrogothaland, Aldesport, Yaspica, Squornshelan Remnant States, Kurabis, Av Libertas Vindex, Bobki, Dalimbar, Biko Heljamge, Davislanding, Aluminum Oxynitride, and Nagaraningrad.