The Republic of Harro Waarudho is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Gin with an even hand, and remarkable for its complete lack of prisons, smutty television, and parental licensing program. The compassionate, hard-working, cheerful population of 15.499 billion Espadas have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Education, with Healthcare, Environment, and Law & Order also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Defense receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Las Noches. The average income tax rate is 68.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Espadian economy, worth a remarkable 2,429 trillion Jutsus a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 156,734 Jutsus, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Citizens living in underground cities have developed a healthy green glow, only the wealthy can afford monorail fares, asking 'does my bum look big in this?' leads to 30 hours of self-esteem classes, and dangerous criminals are often 'accidentally' sent on one-way trips to Maxtopia. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Harro Waarudho's national animal is the Phoenix, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Harro Waarudho was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Following new legislation in Harro Waarudho, dangerous criminals are often 'accidentally' sent on one-way trips to Maxtopia.
- : Following new legislation in Harro Waarudho, asking 'does my bum look big in this?' leads to 30 hours of self-esteem classes.
- : Harro Waarudho endorsed The Fiefdom of Insi Karai.
- : Harro Waarudho was endorsed by The Fiefdom of Insi Karai.
- : Harro Waarudho voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Death Penalty Ban".
- : Following new legislation in Harro Waarudho, only the wealthy can afford monorail fares.
- : Following new legislation in Harro Waarudho, citizens living in underground cities have developed a healthy green glow.
- : Harro Waarudho voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Fair Treatment of Prisoners".
- : Following new legislation in Harro Waarudho, every school is receiving a brand new eraser.
Endorsements Received: 107 » A Slanted Black Stripe, New Leganes, Freedom Fascists, Brotherland, Propwash, Davinhia, ReeK, Axdel, Am Echad, H-Zhena, Kangarawa, CopyCato, Sansangra, Headpat Central, Riveraland, Ridann, VW53Aland, Socialist Holy American Empire, Mastariere, Wiranath, Dark Edgyness, Squid Ruinosa, British Calradia, Republic of Berzerkistan, United China Nation, Hizuru, Neruch, Gorbastan, Bullpups, Enlil, BearStackof2015, Talitoa, Kilkire, The United Asian Republics, Pakitsk, Kalaratri, Rhealaliit, Libertanny, Dragons Blood, Euricanis, Liberstankonia, Grossvietnam, La xinga, Roliganistan, Servants of Gizmo, Asendavia, Marrabuk, East Malaysia, Amjedia, Evrigenis, and 57 others.Rainbow Vests, Eagas, Interdimensional Waifus, Merlovich, Zukchiva, Republic of New India, Bzux, Ripsylvania, Schrebia, The Eternal Land of Jong, Lingu, Tretrid, The Three States of Fortuna, BuciLand, Staynes, FreedomIand, Greater New Cassandra, Khadah, Mays Austrian Nation, Pekweng, Imprisoned Freeman, A mean old man, Santa Dystopia, Survivoristan, Eastern Hyront Scassen, Stellar Colonies, Ephem, Serkin, Horn of Havenkaap, Layngderfleethe, Forro Islands, Gunov, Quebec-and-Maritimes, Oofery, Coruh, Markhor, Washingtonian Order, Lanwa, Nevertopia, Acronis, Cacnesia, Wallenburg, Debluu, EHTYCSCYTHE, Tassirion, Wakeopolis, Dravida India, CheeseBurrito, Zeiberland, Hellod Immury, Aoba-Johsai, Vogar, From New World, Roma IV, BTProductions, Aeoliah, and Insi Karai.