The Republic of Harro Waarudho is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Gin with an even hand, and notable for its pith helmet sales, frequent executions, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, hard-working, cheerful population of 11.816 billion Espadas have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government is primarily concerned with Education, although Environment, Healthcare, and Law & Order are also considered important, while Spirituality and Defense are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Las Noches. The average income tax rate is 89.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Espadian economy, worth a remarkable 1,973 trillion Jutsus a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 166,988 Jutsus, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Laser-wielding robots are taking aim at human hearts, motivational posters send motorists positive vibes in high-risk areas, pet loving officers arrest citizens who don't give their dogs enough biscuits, and drill sergeants yell in the ears of bespectacled nerds in cybermilitary "reboot camps". Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Harro Waarudho's national animal is the Phoenix, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Harro Waarudho, drill sergeants yell in the ears of bespectacled nerds in cybermilitary "reboot camps".
- : Harro Waarudho endorsed The Phantasmagorial Land-Shrine of Rhealaliit.
- : Harro Waarudho was endorsed by The Phantasmagorial Land-Shrine of Rhealaliit.
- : Harro Waarudho was endorsed by The Republic of Sreneck.
- : Harro Waarudho was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Law Enforcement.
- : Following new legislation in Harro Waarudho, pet loving officers arrest citizens who don't give their dogs enough biscuits.
- : Following new legislation in Harro Waarudho, motivational posters send motorists positive vibes in high-risk areas.
- : Harro Waarudho endorsed The Republic of Americanicanican.
- : Harro Waarudho endorsed The United Kingdom of Quark Unit.
- : Harro Waarudho endorsed The Free Land of Terrusya.
Endorsements Received: 101 » Todd McCloud, A Slanted Black Stripe, Bachtendekuppen, Adolanta, New Leganes, Freedom Fascists, Brotherland, Roissyland, Survivoristan, Propwash, Aelitia, Dremaur, Arkantis, Ciggie Smallistan, Asendavia, The Romanum Legio, Davinhia, Artimisiare, Danesopia, Ribanzi, ReeK, Skandinavistan, Axdel, Harapan, Am Echad, H-Zhena, Kangarawa, Wendelandia, Aristortia, Greater New Islew, CopyCato, Sansangra, Headpat Central, Republic of Monarchists, Riveraland, Airrajul, Izonno, Ridann, Fedele, VW53Aland, Socialist Holy American Empire, Mastariere, Qui sequuntur somnia, Wiranath, Ver Norge, Someseni, Ravendi, Dark Edgyness, Bulli, Marrico, and 51 others.Merlovich, Reformed Mankind Institutes, Squid Ruinosa, The Shorter Union, British Calradia, Republic of Berzerkistan, The Happian Union, United China Nation, Elsweyr Land, Tim Stark, Eastern Hyront Scasssen, Lobos, Thyaclinia, Davelands, The Holy Empire of Moronica, Hizuru, The Sacred Whale, Neruch, Shantan, Gorbastan, Solarfall, TheRuthenians, Bullpups, The Angel of Charity, Sicilla, Enlil, The Holy Utopian Republic, Arpino, BearStackof2015, Janoobi Jazair, SloveStates, Stellar Colonies, America Mjolnir, Talitoa, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Kilkire, The United Asian Republics, Pakitsk, Justice-Becoming, Astroa, VoyKovie, Opossum Slayer, Aleister, Funkadelia, Kalaratri, The United Neo American Union, Terrusya, Quark Unit, Americanicanican, Sreneck, and Rhealaliit.