|Capital||A little village up the coast|
The Thirteen Zombie Hells of HC Eredivisie is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Richard with an iron fist, and remarkable for its compulsory military service, sprawling nuclear power plants, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 35.956 billion HC Eredivisieans are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The relatively small, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government is dominated by the Department of Defense, although Industry is also considered important, while Environment and Welfare aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of A little village up the coast. The average income tax rate is 97.7%.
The frighteningly efficient HC Eredivisiean economy, worth an astonishing 40,097 trillion Fwooshes a year, is broadly diversified and mostly comprised of black market activity, especially in Arms Manufacturing, Uranium Mining, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Woodchip Exports. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is a breathtaking 1,115,185 Fwooshes, with the richest citizens earning 9.5 times as much as the poorest.
Terrorist videos start by thanking their sponsors, if foreigners can hit a spittoon from five paces they get a free holiday to HC Eredivisie, the military is researching proton packs and PK-meters to combat "unseen enemy forces", and it's not just poseurs who wear oversized sound-cancelling headphones as they walk the city streets. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, despite the fact that it is difficult to make it through a day without breaking one of the country's many laws. HC Eredivisie's national animal is the Hctib Elttil, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Max Barryism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : HC Eredivisie was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Stationary.
- : HC Eredivisie was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Trout Fishing Sector.
- : HC Eredivisie was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Zombified and Most Dead.
- : HC Eredivisie was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Survivors.
- : HC Eredivisie was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Conservative.
- : HC Eredivisie was endorsed by Drink a stella.
- : HC Eredivisie was endorsed by The Belgian Detective of Hercule Poirot.
- : HC Eredivisie's influence in Belgium fell from "Handshaker" to "Truckler".
- : HC Eredivisie's influence in Belgium rose from "Truckler" to "Handshaker".
- : Following new legislation in HC Eredivisie, it's not just poseurs who wear oversized sound-cancelling headphones as they walk the city streets.
Endorsements Received: 1 » Rain and Shadow.