|Capital||City of Gerard Way|
|Leader||Queen Zara II|
The Why Hello There of Hesterin is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Queen Zara II with a fair hand, and remarkable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, public floggings, and frequent executions. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.17 billion Hesterinians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of City of Gerard Way. The average income tax rate is 67.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Hesterinian economy, worth 208 trillion olgrarehs a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Cheese Exports, Book Publishing, and Tourism. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 95,958 olgrarehs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Prisoners pray grey skies are gonna clear up, medical experts advise that those claiming to be medical experts are probably fraudsters, sections of the police receive paramilitary training, and airport security is provided by private companies. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Hesterin's national animal is the squid, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is ChrIslam.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Hesterin's influence in Balder rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Hesterin's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Hesterin's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Hesterin's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Hesterin was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
- : Hesterin was refounded in Balder.
- : Hesterin ceased to exist in The North Pacific.
- : Hesterin was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Agricultural Sector.
- : Hesterin was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Dabarastan.
- : Hesterin was endorsed by The Colourful Land of Viridiann.