The Democratic Republic of HinduRashtr is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Macca with an even hand, and renowned for its national health service, sprawling nuclear power plants, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 2.138 billion HinduRashtrians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Administration, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Calcutta. The average income tax rate is 69.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient HinduRashtrian economy, worth 207 trillion Rupees a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is 96,870 Rupees, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
Competing private ambulances racing to be the first to traffic accidents are a major cause of road accidents, the Foreign Ministry thinks an eye for an eye is a blindingly good idea, seven-year-olds debate for weeks on the merits of the Oxford comma, and foreign nations kill migratory animals at random in the hope that HinduRashtr will pay them to stop. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. HinduRashtr's national animal is the Tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Sanatan Dharma.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : HinduRashtr was endorsed by The Republic of Dravida India.
- : HinduRashtr endorsed The I Endorsed Zuk I Promise of Zidium.
- : Following new legislation in HinduRashtr, foreign nations kill migratory animals at random in the hope that HinduRashtr will pay them to stop.
- : Following new legislation in HinduRashtr, seven-year-olds debate for weeks on the merits of the Oxford comma.
- : Following new legislation in HinduRashtr, the Foreign Ministry thinks an eye for an eye is a blindingly good idea.
- : Following new legislation in HinduRashtr, competing private ambulances racing to be the first to traffic accidents are a major cause of road accidents.
- : Following new legislation in HinduRashtr, the endangered saltwater humpback Tiger is only seen in captivity programs.
- : HinduRashtr voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Lily".
- : HinduRashtr was endorsed by The I Endorsed Zuk I Promise of Zidium.
- : HinduRashtr endorsed The Free Land of Namaste Isle.
Endorsements Received: 60 » Marrabuk, H-Zhena, Evrigenis, Brotherland, Pakitsk, Todd McCloud, Freedomindia, East Malaysia, Koumintang Republic, Zukchiva, Asendavia, VW53Aland, Ripsylvania, Republic of Berzerkistan, Rainbow Vests, Dragons Blood, Tretrid, Axdel, The Three States of Fortuna, Staynes, Lantros, Distro-Spartica, BuciLand, Mays Austrian Nation, A mean old man, Greater New Cassandra, Santa Dystopia, Lingu, Ephem, Horn of Havenkaap, New Leganes, La xinga, Niveko, Forro Islands, Gunov, Oofery, Coruh, Sunsistan, Lanwa, Acronis, Wallenburg, Debluu, EHTYCSCYTHE, Tassirion, Nevertopia, Zeiberland, Layngderfleethe, Aoba-Johsai, Republic of New India, Aeoliah, and 10 others.THE V0ID, Insi Karai, Lorrana, BearStackof2015, Eastern Alksearia, OgJoker, Modra, Namaste Isle, Zidium, and Dravida India.