The Republic of Hokolokia is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Citizen Prime with a fair hand, and renowned for its anti-smoking policies, daily referendums, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 10.638 billion Hokolokians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, liberal government prioritizes Education, although Environment, Healthcare, and Welfare are also considered important, while Spirituality receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Vayntrubville. The average income tax rate is 96.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Hokolokian economy, worth a remarkable 1,947 trillion Milanas a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Tourism. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 183,031 Milanas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government recently relinquished its monopoly on the mail service, there's a bright dawn ahead for Hokolokia, school teachers check the staff room for hidden webcams before complaining about rebellious students, and it turns out you can teach cats new tricks. Crime is totally unknown. Hokolokia's national animal is the platypus, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Hokolokia, it turns out you can teach cats new tricks.
- : Following new legislation in Hokolokia, school teachers check the staff room for hidden webcams before complaining about rebellious students.
- : Following new legislation in Hokolokia, there's a bright dawn ahead for Hokolokia.
- : Hokolokia endorsed The Fiefdom of Insi Karai.
- : Hokolokia endorsed The Republic of Sunsistan.
- : Hokolokia was endorsed by The Fiefdom of Insi Karai.
- : Hokolokia was endorsed by The Republic of Sunsistan.
- : Following new legislation in Hokolokia, the government recently relinquished its monopoly on the mail service.
- : Following new legislation in Hokolokia, cotton candy made from genuine cotton cellulose doesn't quite satisfy.
- : Hokolokia endorsed The Transhumanist Republic of Aeoliah.
Endorsements Received: 72 » H-Zhena, BearStackof2015, Rhealaliit, Wiranath, VW53Aland, Axdel, Hizuru, Brotherland, Enlil, Am Echad, Pakitsk, Kilkire, Kangarawa, Libertanny, Dragons Blood, United China Nation, Roliganistan, Kalaratri, Republic of Berzerkistan, La xinga, Asendavia, Marrabuk, Evrigenis, Rainbow Vests, Ridann, Merlovich, Interdimensional Waifus, Zukchiva, Tretrid, Todd McCloud, The Eternal Land of Jong, The Three States of Fortuna, BuciLand, Staynes, Airrajul, Mays Austrian Nation, Lingu, Imprisoned Freeman, Greater New Cassandra, A mean old man, Santa Dystopia, Survivoristan, Stellar Colonies, Ephem, Eastern Hyront Scassen, Horn of Havenkaap, New Leganes, EnderShnovia, Joundia, Forro Islands, and 22 others.Quebec-and-Maritimes, Oofery, Tawuse, Coruh, Markhor, Lanwa, Gunov, Nevertopia, Acronis, Anarchica landia, Debluu, EHTYCSCYTHE, Tassirion, FreedomIand, Layngderfleethe, From New World, Empire of Dabiristan, Dravida India, Aeoliah, BTProductions, Sunsistan, and Insi Karai.