The Republic of Hokolokia is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Citizen Prime with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, anti-smoking policies, and national health service. The compassionate, democratic population of 9.622 billion Hokolokians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The large government prioritizes Education, with Environment, Healthcare, and Welfare also on the agenda, while Spirituality is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Vayntrubville. The average income tax rate is 95.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Hokolokian economy, worth a remarkable 1,758 trillion Milanas a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Tourism. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 182,733 Milanas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Oil executives can be seen reluctantly cleaning oil-soaked birds, only clowns with PhDs from clown college can advise Citizen Prime on Hokolokia's coulrophobia epidemic, 'A is for Annulment' is a popular children's song, and recorded music can be rented but not bought from record companies. Crime is totally unknown. Hokolokia's national animal is the platypus, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Hokolokia, recorded music can be rented but not bought from record companies.
- : Following new legislation in Hokolokia, 'A is for Annulment' is a popular children's song.
- : Hokolokia endorsed The Fanciful Tales of Refuge Isle.
- : Hokolokia was endorsed by The Autocratic States of Martonica.
- : Hokolokia was endorsed by The Fanciful Tales of Refuge Isle.
- : Following new legislation in Hokolokia, only clowns with PhDs from clown college can advise Citizen Prime on Hokolokia's coulrophobia epidemic.
- : Following new legislation in Hokolokia, oil executives can be seen reluctantly cleaning oil-soaked birds.
- : Following new legislation in Hokolokia, the armed forces pride themselves on being conventional and predictable.
- : Following new legislation in Hokolokia, national chefs believe that you can eat anything so long as you deep fry it first.
- : Hokolokia endorsed The Autocratic States of Martonica.
Endorsements Received: 56 » H-Zhena, BearStackof2015, Rhealaliit, Wiranath, VW53Aland, Axdel, Hizuru, Someseni, Brotherland, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Enlil, Am Echad, Pakitsk, Kilkire, The United Neo American Union, Kangarawa, Libertanny, Dragons Blood, United China Nation, Roliganistan, Kalaratri, Republic of Berzerkistan, La xinga, Asendavia, Matdor, Marrabuk, Evrigenis, Rainbow Vests, Ridann, Merlovich, Interdimensional Waifus, Zukchiva, Calbee, Tretrid, Todd McCloud, The Eternal Land of Jong, The Three States of Fortuna, BuciLand, SecularNorth, Staynes, Airrajul, Rohanland, Mays Austrian Nation, Puelo, Jakubonia, Raunch, Lingu, Tseriesiscoming, Imprisoned Freeman, Greater New Cassandra, and 6 others.Filipopol, A mean old man, Grey Haven of Tauraucania, Santa Dystopia, Survivoristan, and Martonica.