The Republic of Hokolokia is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Citizen Prime with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, sprawling nuclear power plants, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic population of 11.066 billion Hokolokians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, liberal government prioritizes Education, with Environment, Healthcare, and Welfare also on the agenda, while Spirituality is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Vayntrubville. The average income tax rate is 96.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Hokolokian economy, worth a remarkable 2,026 trillion Milanas a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Tourism. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 183,132 Milanas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
10-year-olds who struggle with integrating by parts are considered slow learners, scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes, dubiously qualified Skandilundian barristers keep referring to laws as 'government guidelines', and embarrassed police officers wear spandex and carry net guns. Crime is totally unknown. Hokolokia's national animal is the platypus, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Hokolokia was endorsed by The Free Land of Eagle Crest.
- : Hokolokia was endorsed by The Kingdom of Espeon LD.
- : Hokolokia was endorsed by The Matriarchy of Rabarbarys.
- : Following new legislation in Hokolokia, embarrassed police officers wear spandex and carry net guns.
- : Following new legislation in Hokolokia, dubiously qualified Skandilundian barristers keep referring to laws as 'government guidelines'.
- : Hokolokia was reclassified from "Left-wing Utopia" to "Civil Rights Lovefest".
- : Following new legislation in Hokolokia, scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes.
- : Following new legislation in Hokolokia, 10-year-olds who struggle with integrating by parts are considered slow learners.
- : Hokolokia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Military Death Penalty Ban".
- : Hokolokia endorsed The Dictatorship of Spiruvania.
Endorsements Received: 75 » H-Zhena, BearStackof2015, Rhealaliit, Wiranath, VW53Aland, Axdel, Hizuru, Brotherland, Enlil, Am Echad, Pakitsk, Kilkire, Kangarawa, Dragons Blood, United China Nation, Roliganistan, Kalaratri, Republic of Berzerkistan, La xinga, Asendavia, Marrabuk, Evrigenis, Rainbow Vests, Ridann, Merlovich, Interdimensional Waifus, Zukchiva, Tretrid, Todd McCloud, The Three States of Fortuna, BuciLand, Staynes, Airrajul, Mays Austrian Nation, Lingu, Imprisoned Freeman, Greater New Cassandra, A mean old man, Santa Dystopia, Survivoristan, Stellar Colonies, Eastern Hyront Scassen, New Leganes, Joundia, Oofery, Tawuse, Coruh, Lanwa, Gunov, Nevertopia, and 25 others.Acronis, Anarchica landia, Debluu, Tassirion, FreedomIand, Layngderfleethe, From New World, Empire of Dabiristan, Dravida India, Sunsistan, Lorrana, Under Upper Antartica, Eastern Alksearia, Modra, Federation Of Columbian Republics, Jove Mahmo, Dannemarie, The Kulaata Islands, Technocratic Tagalog, Pirnovo, Fellon, Spiruvania, Rabarbarys, Espeon LD, and Eagle Crest.