The Theocracy of Holy Isekai is a very large, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its ban on automobiles, feral children, and restrictive gun laws. The hard-nosed population of 161 million Holy Isekaians are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, moralistic government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Administration. The average income tax rate is 34.4%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The strong Holy Isekaian economy, worth 11.0 trillion OvOes a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Information Technology. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 68,600 OvOes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
Anyone who sneezes at border crossings is turned away, the Gallery of Instasnap is the most popular museum in the country, government officials are held to the highest standard of morality, and child labor has been outlawed. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Holy Isekai's national animal is the Guinea Pig, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Holy Isekai was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Holy Isekai was endorsed by The Absurd Memory of Ravendi.
- : Following new legislation in Holy Isekai, child labor has been outlawed.
- : Following new legislation in Holy Isekai, government officials are held to the highest standard of morality.
- : Following new legislation in Holy Isekai, the Gallery of Instasnap is the most popular museum in the country.
- : Following new legislation in Holy Isekai, anyone who sneezes at border crossings is turned away.
- : Following new legislation in Holy Isekai, it's a long jump to get onto the housing ladder.
- : Holy Isekai was endorsed by The ⌚ Brainwashed Bureaucrats ⌚ of Destructive Government Endorsing System.
- : Holy Isekai was endorsed by The Queendom of Eravonia.
- : Holy Isekai was endorsed by The Ghost of Delegate Past of Pallaith.
Endorsements Received: 87 » Alunya, Runeda, Yaorozu, McMasterdonia, Loutsland, Territorio di Nessuno, Omnistria, Zumlandia, Trillius, Great Bights Mum, Dreadton, Sundred, North Bratislava, Dar es Saalam, Corfad, Notyoutopia, Guer Aike, Koda-Land, Glurponia, Shibutani, The Rhein States, Aratani, Amauri, The Tampa Bay Rays, New Octicarg, PotatoFarmers, Federation Terra Australis, PlanetPunk, Makersaulache, Sunto, Spartoptia, Shadowrik, Kwaj, Selfgradatude, Duerrlewang, 1 very fast endotarter, Angshire, Racoda, Sockmanland, Frances Francis the First of France, El Fiji Grande, Xzavia-Hjar, Xentherida, Wisconsota, Ponantine, Daiz, Clan Spaniel, Shin-Hachioji, Miruma, I Anixi, and 37 others.United Kahndaq, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Kranostav, Cuyan, New Bremerton, Loli County, Newpromisedland, Holy Oranz, Gnomewatchers, Pasargad, Steampunk Ariel, Orado, Yukti, Idumetala, Germanic Araya, Nothru Lerple, Blackphir, Pazair, The Iron Lions, Wineclaw, Phoeba, Seenvorland, Vincone Cae, Black Templares, Viridiann, Dabarastan, Kasazzastan, Afcon, Zyvetskistaahn, Parmovand, Maott, Siwale, Ethnon, Pallaith, Eravonia, Destructive Government Endorsing System, and Ravendi.