The Rogue Nation of House 63 is a massive, genial nation, remarkable for its frequent executions, public floggings, and suspicion of poets. The compassionate, devout population of 2.598 billion House 63ians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 31.0%.
The House 63ian economy, worth 94.6 trillion Fish a year, is led by the Cheese Exports industry, with major contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Tourism, and Basket Weaving. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 36,393 Fish, with the richest citizens earning 5.1 times as much as the poorest.
Weathermen are being arrested for attempting to read the future, all beauty contests have been banned, sex offenders find themselves cut off from the ability to repeat their crimes, and charged suspects often have to wait years before the courts have room to judge their trial. Crime, especially youth-related, is relatively low, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. House 63's national animal is the Poisson.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : House 63's influence in Sconch Kingdom rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : House 63's influence in Sconch Kingdom rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : House 63 resigned from the World Assembly.
- : House 63's influence in Sconch Kingdom rose from "Zero" to "Page".
- : House 63 relocated from Switz to Sconch Kingdom.
- : House 63 was endorsed by The Protectorate of RSCA Privateer 55.
- : House 63 was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : House 63 applied to join the World Assembly.
- : House 63's influence in Switz rose from "Zero" to "Nipper".
- : House 63 relocated from Devide by Zero to Switz.