The Holy Lucky Golden Spear of Hulldom is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Gustave Ardriel with a fair hand, and remarkable for its frequent executions, complete lack of prisons, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 4.93 billion Hulldomians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Gorton City. The average income tax rate is 87.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Hulldomian economy, worth 920 trillion Great Pounds a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 186,618 Great Pounds, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Owning a really cute pet is grounds for immediate investigation, young girls aren't having a ball but they are enjoying themselves, it's been a banner year for local vexillology, and politicians are often found scavenging bins at night to supplement their income. Crime is totally unknown. Hulldom's national animal is the Driven Snake, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Hulldom, politicians are often found scavenging bins at night to supplement their income.
- : Hulldom lodged a message on the Thaecia Regional Message Board.
- : Hulldom was endorsed by The Republic of Hosavan.
- : Following new legislation in Hulldom, it's been a banner year for local vexillology.
- : Following new legislation in Hulldom, young girls aren't having a ball but they are enjoying themselves.
- : Hulldom endorsed The Queendom of Saint Songbird.
- : Hulldom endorsed The People's Republic of Andusre.
- : Hulldom endorsed The Republic of Hosavan.
- : Hulldom was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- : Following new legislation in Hulldom, owning a really cute pet is grounds for immediate investigation.
Endorsements Received: 27 » Cerdenia, Zermanny, Marvinville, Astoryia, Rushenberg, Indian Genius, Karnozia, Rhodesae, Ermica, Rayekka, World Trade, German Moravia, Brototh, Compassaria, Labouristic London, Thiti, Gross Osterreich, Marie Byrd, Besancia, Pendors, Dykataar, LardBoy, McBainis, Broustan, Antenion, Orsily, and Hosavan.