|Animal||Two Headed Phoenix|
The Resident Pigeon Fancier of Imki is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its absence of drug laws. The hard-working, democratic population of 9.561 billion Imkians live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The tiny, liberal, pro-business, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Healthcare, and Industry. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 7.3%.
The thriving Imkian economy, worth 493 trillion Ringadingdongs a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Retail, Gambling, and Tourism. Average income is 51,656 Ringadingdongs, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 182,125 per year while the poor average 10,601, a ratio of 17.2 to 1.
Tourists from around the world come to visit the country's famous rainforests, Leader is adamant that ponies aren't just for little girls, Two Headed Phoenixes are considered a delicacy, and voting is voluntary. Crime is a serious problem, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Imki's national animal is the Two Headed Phoenix, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Imki lost the position of Kiwa WA Delegate to The Kingdom of General Ludd.
- : Imki lost the endorsement of The Tasty Fenda of Motunui of Cupcake Moana.
- : Imki endorsed The Kingdom of General Ludd.
- : Imki's influence in Kiwa rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Imki was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Drug Use and the Top 5% for Nudest.
- : Imki appointed The Kingdom of General Ludd as Vice-Delegate with authority over Appearance, Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in Kiwa.
- : Imki was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Trout Fishing Sector.
- : Imki's influence in Kiwa rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Imki's influence in Kiwa rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Imki was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
Endorsements Received: None.