The Empire of Imperial Pravus4 is a huge, socially progressive nation, renowned for its frequent executions, complete lack of prisons, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 491 million Imperial Pravus4ians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The relatively small government prioritizes Education, with Healthcare, Environment, and Public Transport also on the agenda, while Welfare and International Aid are ignored. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 10.0%.
The strong Imperial Pravus4ian economy, worth 19.7 trillion pesos a year, is quite specialized and led by the Beef-Based Agriculture industry, with major contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Basket Weaving. Average income is 40,064 pesos, with the richest citizens earning 9.2 times as much as the poorest.
Children are raised bilingual from an early age, retail stores offer sales every hour on the hour, convicted felons are forced into slavery for their crimes, and respect is something that is typically forced rather than earned in Imperial Pravus4. Crime, especially youth-related, is a major problem, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Imperial Pravus4's national animal is the leopard, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Imperial Pravus4's influence in Resuscitation rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Imperial Pravus4's influence in Resuscitation rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Imperial Pravus4's influence in Resuscitation rose from "Zero" to "Sprat".
- : Imperial Pravus4 relocated from The Hanging Gardens of Babylon to Resuscitation.
- : Imperial Pravus4's influence in The Hanging Gardens of Babylon rose from "Power" to "Superpower".
- : Imperial Pravus4's influence in The Hanging Gardens of Babylon fell from "Hermit" to "Power".
- : Imperial Pravus4's influence in The Hanging Gardens of Babylon rose from "Zero" to "Hermit".
- : Imperial Pravus4 resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Imperial Pravus4 relocated from The Rejected Realms to The Hanging Gardens of Babylon.
- : Imperial Pravus4 was endorsed by The Armed Republic of Volsar.