|Leader||El Shaddai Purnama|
The Free Land of Indovinesia is a massive, safe nation, ruled by El Shaddai Purnama with an even hand, and renowned for its pith helmet sales, compulsory military service, and unlimited-speed roads. The compassionate population of 3.086 billion Indovinesians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The medium-sized, liberal, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of White Tree. The average income tax rate is 56.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Indovinesian economy, worth 350 trillion Favors a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Trout Farming, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 113,560 Favors, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
They say that Indovinesians made a dessert and called it peace, El Shaddai Purnama has been known to make speeches in fishing waders, park rangers struggle to deal with a rash of stolen pic-a-nic baskets, and jabbing a baby's bottle at officials gets parents waved straight through immigration. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Indovinesia's national animal is the Polar Bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Negentropism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Indovinesia's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Indovinesia's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Indovinesia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes, Highest Workforce Participation Rate, Most Valuable International Artwork, and Nicest Citizens and the Top 10% for Most Inclusive.
- : Indovinesia's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Indovinesia was refounded in Balder.
- : Indovinesia ceased to exist in Balder.
- : Indovinesia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Cheerful Citizens.
- : Indovinesia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Valuable International Artwork.
- : Indovinesia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Public Education.
- : Indovinesia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Average Incomes.