The Federal Republic of Isanastivia is a huge, efficient nation, notable for its keen interest in outer space, infamous sell-swords, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed population of 549 million Isanastivians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kutzenberg. The average income tax rate is 68.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Isanastivian economy, worth 52.4 trillion Marks a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is fairly diversified, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Automobile Manufacturing, and Basket Weaving. Average income is 95,468 Marks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Interest in globalism never flags, billions are being spent on a new island airport, victims of crime are viewed as less trustworthy than politicians, and the breathalyser pledge is a traditional part of marriages in Isanastivia. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Isanastivia's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Isanastivia was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Nevertopia.
- : Isanastivia endorsed The Weed-Choked Lawn of A mean old man.
- : Isanastivia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Workforce Participation Rate.
- : Following new legislation in Isanastivia, the breathalyser pledge is a traditional part of marriages in Isanastivia.
- : Following new legislation in Isanastivia, victims of crime are viewed as less trustworthy than politicians.
- : Following new legislation in Isanastivia, billions are being spent on a new island airport.
- : Following new legislation in Isanastivia, interest in globalism never flags.
- : Following new legislation in Isanastivia, young children are regularly seen wagering pocket money at blackjack tables.
- : Isanastivia was endorsed by The Holy Capitalist Haven of La xinga.
- : Isanastivia lodged a message on the The East Pacific Regional Message Board.
Endorsements Received: 46 » Distro-Spartica, Talitoa, Lingu, Osterreich und Ungarn, VW53Aland, Zukchiva, Todd McCloud, Asendavia, Brotherland, The Eternal Land of Jong, H-Zhena, Azureano, Greater New Cassandra, Staynes, Tretrid, The Three States of Fortuna, Tseriesiscoming, The Death Syndicate, Dragons Blood, Mays Austrian Nation, Ridann, Raunch, The Brazillian Parlament Of Idideology, Evrigenis, West Nagato, Khadah, Freedomindia, Servants of Gizmo, Wiranath, Plazland, Rainbow Vests, Pakitsk, Libertanny, Filipopol, A mean old man, Order of the saint Dumas, BearStackof2015, Santa Dystopia, Marrabuk, New Leganes, Survivoristan, BuciLand, Zidium, East Malaysia, La xinga, and Nevertopia.